The Killstone and Queen Ursuna?

————<•>————

"Great, now it's even more crowded"————<•>————

————<•>————

We were all gathered at troll market, Blinky was examining the kill-stone with his three eyes, while Jim explained how he got it.

"Then I took the killstone from him, and never looked back" Jim shrugged, seeming quite proud of himself.

"A valiant risk for the second Triumbic stone. But you say Angot Rot's ring was destroyed?" Blinky asks.

"Yeah, he wasn't very happy to lose his soul. Now that no one controls him, I guess he'll be on a warpath" Jim says.

"Like he wasn't crazy enough before" I say with a roll of my eyes.

"All the more reason to find the third and last stone before he shows up again" I hear Claire say as she and Toby walk into the room.

"Hey! Good to see you back to normal Blinky!" Toby exclaims as he walked around the troll, even going behind him and using his hands to act as if Blinky had more while Blinky was looking confused.

"I was starting to miss you there" Toby says.

"Ah. My only regret was that I never had the chance to drive one of your automobiles" Blinky sighs as I pat his back.

"I'm sure you'll have another chance" I say making Blinky smile.

"Say, what was the legend again?" Jim asks me making me smile.

"Three forces elemental thou must seek in marshlands, caverns deep, and mountain's peak" I recite.

I've always found it easy memorising things, I guess it's a talent.

I turn around to see them all look at me shocked.

"If I can memorize 400 lines of Shakespeare, I can remember that, besides, memorising has always been my strong suit" I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

————<•>————

The four of us were moving through the crowd of trolls while Jim was busy looking over the Kill-stone.

"Excuse me, excuse me" I say as I try and go around the swarms of trolls, why is it so crowded today?

"So the last stone gave you those sweet thigh blades. What do you think this one will do?" Toby asks.