Troll Boyfriend and Playful Fights?

————<•>————

'Oh, you'll wish you never said that'————<•>————

————<•>————

"What did you do to him?" I yell angrily as I hold Merlin against the wall of Jim's house with my powers.

The first thing I did was storm out of the bathroom and down the stairs, heading straight towards the unsuspecting Merlin (who didn't expect to get pinned to the wall by an angry girlfriend).

"My dear, this seems a little excessive-" Merlin tries to say calmly, only furthering my anger.

I grit my teeth before moving his body forwards, only to slam him against the wall again.

"My patience is running very thin today, so I'll ask you again. Where. Is. He?" I say slowly with a dangerous glare on my face.

"Y/n, maybe you should take a step back-" Toby starts to say as he lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't tell her what to do, Toby" Claire glares at the boy.

"I'm not telling her what to do, I'm suggesting!" Toby exclaims.

"Well your suggestions aren't necessary!" I exclaim back, not even realising that I had dropped Merlin from the wall, the man groaning as he lands on his butt.

"You had Merlin pinned to a wall!" Toby defends himself.

"She was questioning him!" Claire yells back.

Our yelling all ceased at the sound of the front door slamming open. I went quiet as I hear Barbara rush to the front door and I quickly follow her, my nerves buzzing.

"Jim, are you okay?" Barbara asks in a hurry as she rushes to the slumped back figure of someone, but it wasn't Jim. It can't be Jim.

I pause in my movements as my eyes make contact with such familiar eyes that are now on such an unfamiliar body.

"Jim" I mumble in a daze as I watch the shadowy figure open his mouth (revealing more teeth then Jim ever had) before dropping to the ground and fainting before my very eyes. "Jim!"

————<•>————

I hadn't left the living room since we moved Jim to the couch. I had moved a small chair over near the couch so I could sit on it while I watch Jim's sleeping figure.

Although, was it really Jim? What if everything Jim ever was is now gone? What if we just lost him forever? What if I just lost him forever?