Gunmars Plan and Barbara's Missing?

————<•>————

'Since when do you think I'm right?'————<•>————

————<•>————

"I'm sorry, did I mishear you? You want Gunmar to release Morgana? The crazy witch lady Morgana?!" I exclaim while waving my arms around.

All this time I thought he was actually trying to help us—but of course like every person, he has an ulterior motive.

"This is complete lunacy!" Blinky yells as he starts pacing around in the garage.

"Merlin, I thought you were here to save the world, not destroy it!" Toby snaps annoyed, still fiddling around with the helmet on his head.

"I'm not destroying the world...I'm risking it!" Merlin tells us as I let out an obnoxious scoff.

"Wow, that makes us feel so much better!" I say sarcastically.

I never thought I'd be giving the Merlin sass, but here we are.

"My dear, the world harbours greater dangers, not just the ones in your little town" Merlin attempts to explain.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What dangers?" Claire asks with a worried expression on her face.

"You could not hope to understand" Merlin says with his arms crossed, almost like he's talking to a five year old.

I sigh and turn around to Jim to see what he thinks (as the boy has been very quiet), only to find a spaced out look on his face. The boy seems to be staring at a poster on the wall, completely zoned out.

He must be in shock.

"Jim?" I mumble worriedly as I wave a hand infront of his face.

Nothing.

"Jim!" I say loudly, softly tapping his face to get his attention, and it works.

The boy gasps almost likes he just woke up, looking around to everyone a bit confused.

"Yo, you wanna weigh in anything here?" Toby asks the boy, oblivious to how distracted Jim is. "Merlin just dropped the bomb we have to let Morgana loose"

"I think he knows Toby, he was in the room with us" I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Wait...he destroyed my vespa" Jim mumbles in a daze, and I could almost scoff at the boy.