Getting Yelled At and Trolls Try To Kick Us Out?

————<•>————

"It's fine, lucky for you my comforting skills have improved immensely"————<•>————

————<•>————

We messed up....badly. Vendel seemed to think so as well since we've been standing here listening to Vendel yell at us for the last 10 minutes.

"You allowed Angor Rot to obtain a Horngazel. The very key past Trollmarket's defenses!" Vendel yells at us.

Claire looks like she's about to cry, Toby looks disappointed in himself, Jim looks worried and I just stare at the ground sadly, he's not wrong.

"It's not their fault, it's mine. I should have gone to the school for the incantation. I should've faced Angor Rot. Not them" Jim says as he gestured to us.

"No, Jim it was our fault" I sigh as Claire and Toby nod in agreement.

"It was in my purse. Toby, Y/n and I were dangling off the roof. He cut it off and left" Claire explains as she rubbed her arm, facing away from Vendels angry gaze.

"It was a great everyday purse. It went with everything" Toby says sadly as he pats Claire's shoulder.

"We might have time. Angor Rot rarely attacks during the day..." Jim try's to reassure, although we all know there isn't any point...we're toast.

"Angor Rot is unpredictable at best. And if there isn't anything to stop him from creating havoc in Trollmarket... then you have just put more than yourselves at risk" Vendel spat at us making us all feel even worse.

"Trollhunter help!" We hear Strickler yell making me sigh in relief, I did not want to continue this conversation.

The four of us quickly ran to the sound, gasping as we see Strickler dangling in a trolls grasp as Aaarrgghh and Blinky try to protect him.

"Hey! Put that old guy down!" I yell as we run over, even from afar I can see Stricklers eye roll.

"Put him down! He helped save my mother. He's... with me..." Jim sighs bitterly

"He tried to release Gunmar!" A troll yells making me roll my eyes.

"We realise that" I sigh as we stand in front of them.

"Get him out of here!" Another troll yells as Strickler was lifted higher in the air.

"Changelings ain't right in Trollmarket!" Bagdwella added as she pushes her way through the trolls.

"Get rid of him!" Another troll yells as me and Claire share a worried look.

"It's not going to make a difference. Angor Rot wants me too, and the protective barrier won't stop him" Jim defended, the trolls turning to look at one another, trying to understand what Jim had meant as Claire and I cringe away, guilt written all over our faces.