Kiss Scene Gone Wrong and Crispy?

————<•>————

"You aren't a fuck'n chip!"————<•>————

————<•>————

We all sat in the classroom watching as Coach Lawrence pulled down a projector.

"Mr. Strickler's out today, so I'm subbing. He asked me to fill in to teach you some history. So without further ado, I present Gun Robot 3!" He said as he walked off to the side presenting the screen to the lass.

The lights suddenly dimming as an image of a cowboy standing in front of a large robot appeared on the screen, the students around me cheering happily.

I sat there tensely watching the screen, not happy like the rest of the students. I had way too many things on my mind to be able to concentrate on the movie.

I'm almost positive my eyes glowed. There's no way I could've imagined something like that and I knew I needed to tell someone, so obviously I decided Claire would be the best person to tell. I just haven't figured out how to start the conversation without her thinking I'm a crazy person.

Mary and Claire suddenly leaned towards me with smirks on their faces.

"So you excited for the big day?" Mary asks with smirk.

"Yeah, I bet your really excited" Claire says, her face matching Mary's.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask confused.

"The kiss scene is today" Mary says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's today!" I whisper harshly trying to calm my heart that decided to speed up.

"Yup" Claire says while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I stare at the wall with wide eyes before groaning quietly and dropping my head onto the table. It's not that I don't want to kiss Jim, because I kind of do, I'm just scared I'll mess it up.

I give myself a pep talk in my head and decide that looking like a nervous wreck won't fix anything. I sit up in my chair straight and act as calm and collected as I can.

Apparently I wasn't doing a very good job because Mary could see right through me.

"Stop acting so nervous Y/n" Mary says as she leans her head on her hand. "I know it's all your thinking about"

"It's just acting Mary, it doesn't mean anything" I say with a sigh as my shoulders slump.

"Nothing more then a little of this" Mary says as she starts making kissy faces gaining a snort from Claire.

"Mary!" I whisper yell with a wide eyes, making both of them laugh.

I turn towards Jim and find him already staring at me with a dopey smile on his face. I give him a soft smile before we both slowly look away from each-other.