First Day of School and I Have Pretty Hair?

————<•>————

"School is for the weak minded, which is why I choose to not participate"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Y/n! Wake up!" I hear my mum yell from the door.

I groan and grab my pillow, shoving it on my face.

"Y/n you have till the count of three before you're gonna get squished! One, two, three!" My mother counts and quickly jumps on top of me, killing me even more.

"Ughhhhh" I groan as I felt the weight fall on top of me. "Alright! Alright! I'm up! I am very much up!"

"Good" My mother says as she stands up, dusting her hands on her shoulders. "My work here is done! You have twenty minutes before we have to leave"

I quickly get up after that and walk into my bathroom. There are two bathrooms in the house, one downstairs that's connected to my mothers room, and one upstairs that is across from my room.

I do my routine and walk into my room, grabbing some baggy jeans, a singlet top with a baggy jumper over the top, and some necklaces and rings.

I quickly put my shoes on and run downstairs, picking up an apple and rushing into the car where my mum is already waiting.

We had Queen blasting on the radio until we finally made it too school. My mum dropped me off at the front of the school and left me alone to defend myself.

I slowly walked up to the school, ignoring all the people staring at me. I knew I had to find the main office to get my locker and class schedule but the only problem was that I had no idea where that was.

It must've been obvious I had no idea where I was going because a girl with dark brown hair with a blue strip in it walked up to me with a smile.

"Hi! You must be new, I'm Claire!" She said happily with a smile that I immediately returned.

"Was it that obvious?" I reply with a small laugh.

"Nah, I'm just observant" Claire waves off. "So, do you want me to show you where the main office is?"

"That would be great! I'm Y/n by the way, Y/n L/n!" I say after remembering I never told her.

"Nice to meet you Y/n, since your new here, It'll be my honour to be your first friend" She says with a playful smile.

"I accept" I say with a small laugh.