Senior Uhls Truck Chase and Saturday Detention?

————<•>————

'We will never get the thanks we deserve'————<•>————

————<•>————

I knew troll-hunting would always come with prices, I just didn't realise those prices would be my beauty sleep.

Of course gnomes had to be the cause of this, those bloody things are always out causing trouble and we always had to fix everything.

Gnomes had decided to steal Senior Uhls truck and of course we had to chase this truck during the middle of the night to get it back.

Blinky was driving another car after the gnomes with Claire in the passenger seat while Jim was riding his Vesper with me on the back of it.

I peek my head over Jim's shoulder as I watch the gnomes hit Blinkys car out of the way as they continue to speed down the road.

"Their getting away!" I yell as Jim presses his foot on the gas to make the vesper go faster.

"Got him?" Jim yells as I ready my staff infront of me with one hand while keeping a tight grip on Jim's shoulder with the other.

"Got him!" I yell as I surround the truck in F/c energy to slow it down as I watch Claire open a portal from the passenger seat of Blinkys car by sticking her staff out the window.

It almost worked before the gnomes manage to swerve the truck around the portal, evidently making me lose sight of the truck as my powers stop working.

"God dammit! Don't got him!" I yell with wide eyes.

"Then leave it to the professionals" I hear Toby's voice yell out as Aaarrrgghh jumps out infront of the truck with Toby on his back.

The truck drove right into Aaarrrgghh as he managed to stop it with his hands. Jim and I quickly hop off the vesper as Blinky and Claire jump out of the car as we all run over towards the truck and open the front door.

"Freeze, you pint-sized punks!" Jim yells as the gnomes immediately throw their hands in the air as they chitter nervously.

"I'm not surprised, just disappointed...I expected more from you Terry G" I mumble with a shake of my head as I watch Terry G bow his head in shame.

Jim sighs as he grabs the gnomes out of the truck and walks towards Blinky who's holding out a sack for the gnomes to go into.

"You two take the gnomes back to Trollmarket" Jim explains as he places the gnomes in the sack. "We'll get Senor Uhls truck back before anyone notices-"