Setting Traps and a Screaming Barbara?

————<•>————

"Yeah, I thought you were his little pet?"————<•>————

————<•>————

We all started readying the house for Angor Rot, covering all the windows and setting up traps for his arrival. I was covering the windows upstairs while Strickler covered the downstairs.

I sigh as I run out of wood to nail to the windows and make my way downstairs.

"Hey, done the upstairs already?" Jim asks me as he sees me walk down the stairs.

"Sadly no, ran out of wood, do you know if there's any left?" I ask as I look around Jim's house, it looks very different.

"Oh yeah, there's some in the basement, I'll show you, I need to get Strickler something anyway" Jim says as he leads me towards the basement.

We walk in as Jim finds a pair of clippers and tests them out. I walk towards a pile of wood and use my F/c energy to lift them off the ground.

We suddenly hear a noise as we turn around and see Draal coming out of a hole. We immediately yell out as Jim drops all his stuff and I drop all my wood, a piece falling on my foot making me yell as I hop around, holding my injured foot.

"Whoa, whoa! Why is there a hole in my basement?" Jim exclaims panicking and pointing at the hole Draal had made.

"How else am I supposed to get around while the sun is out? Don't worry, it only leads to the sewers." Draal says casually as my eyes widen.

"IT the clown lives in the sewers" I whisper with wide eyes.

"I told you, you shouldn't have watched that clown movie last night" Jim sighs as i numbly nod my head.

"Yeah, yeah I get it, Jim's always right" I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Glad your aware" Jim says playfully as I slap his arm.

"Nobody knows about it but me, and I assure you no clown lives there, and if one does I will destroy it" Draal exclaims as he fist bumps his fist as I smile.

"I appreciate that blue dude" I say as I pat his shoulder.

I quickly levitate my wood again as I walk up the stairs of the basement, Jim and Draal behind me.

"Did you get the lobestone?" Strickler asks.

Draal then picked up two stones, one blue and one green. He let one go and it immediately connected with the other.