A Way Out and Finding Merlin?

————<•>————

'Merlin just called me lovely'————<•>————

————<•>————

We were trapped. And that was an understatement on its own. The crystals and stones that fell from the ceiling had now barricaded our little group indefinitely and even with Aaarrrgghh's strength, there was definitely no way we were gonna get out of here.

"Too big" Aaarrrgghh grunts as he, once again, attempts to push the large stone.

"It's okay wingman, you tried" Toby comforts the big troll.

"Oh my Merlin, we're going to die! I don't want to die by a falling stone! Jim! Tell me we aren't going to die!" I yell as I grab his shoulders and shake him around in a panic.

"Woah! We aren't going to die!" Jim assures as he rests his hands over my own that sit on his shoulders. "Okay, we all just need to relax"

"That is the opposite of what we should be doing. We're on the distinctly wrong side of the caverns collapse" Blinky explains as he attempts to pull the rock. "Merlin's tomb will now apparently become our own"

Now that freaked me out.

"Oh Merlin's balls!" I cry out as crystals and stones continued to fall around us. "I am going to die by a rock!"

"Hey, maybe you'll die by a crystal instead" Claire says reassuringly.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm lucky enough for that to happen" I sigh sadly, knowing my death won't be by a crystal and instead will be by a rock.

"Can everyone stop talking like we're going to die!" Toby yells, and instantly after, a grunting sound rumbled through the walls as dozens more crystals and rocks fell above us.

We all yell and quickly run over to Blinky and Aaarrrgghh, the latter covering us with his large arm.

"We could go that way! There's an opening!" Claire points out as I turn and follow her line of sight.

I don't waste a second before I quickly walk towards the opening, everyone quickly behind me as we rush to get somewhere other then here.

"This afforded us the opportunity to be trapped somewhere else" Blinky worries as I roll my eyes at the troll and continue to take the lead down the dark path.

"Or it's a way out! Stop being so moody and think positively for once" I say to the troll as he scoffs at me.

"I hardly think you of all people should be calling me moody" Blinky mutters under his breath making me gasp and turn to him.