A Talk with Amora and Powers?

————<•>————

'Not in my nature'————<•>————

'Not in my nature'
————<•>————

"This is a stupid idea" I mumble as we ready our positions.

"We're committing to this though...right?" Claire asks as she looks from me to Toby.

"Yeah, I'm committed" Toby agrees as a determined look is present on his face.

"Totally committed" I agree, although I do not look as sure of myself as Toby and Claire do.

I look down to Chompsky who seems to have joined in on our stupid idea, although I don't know how much help he'll be.

"Alright...don't hold back" Claire says as we nod our heads.

"Not in my nature" I mumble as Claire groans in annoyance.

"Stop with the twilight quotes!" She warns as I just quickly nod my head.

We count down slowly, trying to prevail the inevitable before we finally get to three and we run straight forward into the sparky yellow spikes.

The plan immediately backfiring as the spikes electrocute us as we go flying back into the ground roughly, my body feeling tingly as I pull myself into a sitting position.

"Yep...bad idea" I groan as I lean against the wall.

"I don't think this doors gonna open" Claire says as I just roll my eyes in annoyance.

I wonder where she got that idea? Was it the electrical spikes? Or the fact that we've been attempting to run into them for the last ten minutes.

"Of course Kanjigar thought of something for every inconvenience except this one" Claire groans as i sulkily nod my head as I fiddle with the pendent around my neck.

I suddenly freeze my actions as I slowly look down at the pendent around my neck. The pendent! With this idea in my head, I tighten my grip of the pendent and hesitantly turn to look at Claire and Toby to find them both staring at me with knowing looks.

"You think this might be what Kanjigar meant? I have to talk with the ones above and prevail? Could this be it?" I ask as they just helplessly shrug their shoulders.

I sigh before holding onto the pendent tightly, chanting in my head for help as I start to think I'm just acting crazy. I then quickly open my eyes at the sound of Claire and Toby gasping. I look down at the pendent to find it glowing a bright blue colour before I find my surroundings suddenly disappearing around me.