Corrupted Magic and Y/n Getting Her Powers Back?

————<•>————

'Because I'd die dumbass! I'm trying to get my magic back, not look like a sultana!'————<•>————

————<•>————

"These are all the books I could find, surprisingly, there are not many troll books in human libraries" Claire jokes as she drops a stack of four books onto our table in the corner of the library.

"Thanks Claire, I appreciate you helping me with this" I say with a small smile as the girl waves it off.

Today was the day I wanted to get my magic back (although I've been telling myself that everyday since I lost it). I had asked Claire to meet me in Arcadia library and luckily, she was more than happy to help.

"Oh, please. You helped me get un-possessed by a crazy sorceress, it's only fair I help you get your powers back" Claire says as she holds onto one of my hands before dropping it and grabbing a book. "So what are we looking for exactly?"

"Before trollmarket was taken over, Blinky mentioned this troll called Fabsidian Omar, who's family line went so far back, that a relative of his knew Amora. I want to find this troll and ask him if he knows anything" I explain as I flip through the pages of my book.

"And if he doesn't know anything? I mean, it's an old family relative. What would he know about corrupted magic?" Claire asks in a small voice, not wanting to crush my hope.

"I know" I sigh as I rub my hand down my face. "It's a long shot, but I'm running dry here Claire. A fight is surely going to happen soon and I won't be a liability during it"

"I get it" Claire sighs. "I'm just trying to look at this realistically"

"I know. Maybe I should look at this with a different approach" I say as an idea comes to mind. "Your magic was all weird because a powerful sorceress possessed you, but mines clearly because the dark magic is corrupting my light magic. Maybe, all I need to do is find the source of my magic, and like, do an exorcism on it or something"

"Okay, I get where your coming from, but how are we supposed to do that? How do we even perform an exorcism on your magic without hurting you or possibility taking your magic away altogether?" Claire asks as I slump my shoulders.

"Your right, I think we need to talk to Blinky" I say as I shut my book and starts to pack my things.

"I think your right" Claire nods.

————<•>————

"You want to what?!" Blinky exclaims with wide eyes, not believing his ears.