Into The Shadow Realm and Claires Spirit?

————<•>————

'Damn, you guys have a death grip'————<•>————

————<•>————

"We brought everything you asked" Jim says as he opens the door to Claire's bedroom, Toby and I walking in behind him.

"And some tacos! You didn't ask for those, but-" Toby starts to say as I roll my eyes and nudge him in the ribs to shut up.

"Did you bring the emotional anchor?" Strickler asks, ignoring Toby's antics.

I nod as I hold out Suzy Snooze, Enrique's bunny that used to be Claire's (she's very attached to it).

"Right here" I say as I throw the bunny from hand to hand. "This teddy is practically her best friend...after me of course"

"Perfect, it will lead you to her" Strickler nods happily. "Now remember, when you cross over, speak the incantation Modus Occul-Takh"

"Moody-Modus Occultahm" Toby attempts to say with a confused look on his face.

"Modus Occul-Takh" Jim and I chorus as we fist bump eachother with cocky smirks.

"Perfect. Once you get Claire to return, use the rabbit again and say the incantation in reverse" Strickler explains as Jim and I's cocky smirks disappear and are replaced by Toby's confused face.

We all start stuttering over each other as we attempt to say the words, none of us getting very far as I even catch Blinkys eye roll.

"Hkat-Lucco Sudom" Blinky says as if it was the easiest thing to work out.

"Hkat-Lucco Sudom" We chorus together with nervous smiles.

"Totally got it" Toby says confidently.

"Does anyone have a pen? I need to write this on my hand" I say with a nervous chuckle as Strickler rolls his eyes at me but hands me a pen from in his pocket (very organised that man is).

"We haven't much time. We must act now, or she may be lost forever" Strickler explains as I quickly finish writing the last incantation on my hand. "The staff!"

Strickler suddenly whips out the staff and moves towards the other side of the room. He holds the staff out and starts to grunt as a portal starts to appear.

"Claire always made it look so easy" Toby says nervously as we watch Strickler struggle to open the portal.

"Claire made everything look easy" I say with a fond smile.