Nightmares and A Quest For The Lady Of The Lake?

————꧁꧂————

'We all messed up

'We all messed up. Morgana isn't just your fault.'
————꧁꧂————

I was back to that day. That horrible day.

We were just going on a normal mission. It was straight forward. To the point. But it went wrong so fast.

I was back there. I could see through my own eyes but I wasn't feeling the crippling fear that I felt that day. And it wasn't my voice that screamed as Jim's body rushed infront of me—taking a fatal hit that was meant for me.

Jim's pained face stared into mine.

"Why didn't you help me? Why didn't you save me?"

And suddenly it was gone. My vision blurred as I felt my body fly through images—all as horrible as the next. All memories. Bad ones.

Suddenly I was in the car the day I got Monday detention for stealing Senor Uhls truck. My mums disappointed face stared at me. I felt my body parallel into the other times I got detention in my old town. The peer pressure really got to me there.

My vision blurred again and I was with Blinky infront of Vendels body. I pant as I stare at Vendels broken body—the words chanting in my head

Why didn't you help me? Why didn't you save me?

"No, no." I mutter as I pull myself up, but I only felt my feet sink through the floor and I was suddenly in another memory.

It was Draal.

His originally peaceful expression as he awaited death was replaced with one of anguish and pain.

"Draal?" I whisper as I stare at the blue troll.

I watch horrified as he opens his mouth, but nothing came out and instead his body crumbled into dust before my eyes.

"No!" I scream, but my voice was only an echo, and it only reached my own ears.

And then it all went silent as I found myself back on the cliff where Morgana fell. But she was still here.

She stared at me in confusion.

It was only us.

"Morgana?" I call quietly, almost hesitant to use my voice.

She takes a step towards me and I take an unknown step back. I felt my foot slip and I go tumbling over the cliffs edge—a horrified scream leaving my lips as I fall, with only the image of a blank faced Morgana staring at me.