Locking Out The Students and Crazy Teachers?

————<•>————

'Jim Lake this better be a joke!'————<•>————

————<•>————

I shakily stand up and peek my head through the window only to scream loudly as Coach Lawrence's face pops out of no where and bangs on the door yelling.

Jim quickly pulls me away from the window as all of us continue to yell as we watch Coach Lawrence continuously bang his head on the door.

"Gross" I grimace as Coach Lawrence pauses and starts to lick the window on the door with a happy smile.

"Hey Y/n/n!" Mary and Darci's voice suddenly call as I quickly turn around to find them waving me over.

"Oh...hey" I awkwardly say as I walk over to them while trying to calm my fast beating heart.

"You won't believe what happened in Spanish...Senor Uhl went totally loco" Darci explains with a mocking look on her face.

"More loco then usual" Mary quickly adds.

"He made our entire class wash and wax his truck" Darci says with a grimace.

"Same with Miss Janeth" Mary adds nervously. "She flipped a desk and started eating our test papers"

"At least you got out of the test" I say with a shrug as Mary gives me a deadpan look.

"She ate our test papers Y/n!" Mary shrieks as I nervously laugh, side glancing towards the door to the lockers to find Coach Lawrence still licking the window making Steve quickly stands in front of it to block the view from Mary and Darci.

Suddenly the bell started to ring as I watch Mary and Darci sigh to themselves as I silently cheer.

"Oh great, my next class is with Senor Uhl" Mary groans before they start to walk off to their next class "See you later Y/n!"

"Yep! Bye" I say nervously before sighing when their out of sight. "That was close"

"Too close" Jim sighs as he slides down to the floor with his back against the door.

"The power balance has irrevocably shifted" Eli says as he peeks his head through the window. "We have to get the students out of here"

"Oh no!" Steve panics as he pushes Eli out of the way and looks through the window. "Where did Coach go?!"

"Calm down. Y/n will just call Claire and she'll portal the teachers to a safe place" Jim says as he looks towards me.