Jim Found Guilty and Vendel?

————<•>————

'Jim I'm so sorry

'Jim I'm so sorry. Please don't go'
————<•>————

"This better be good Blinkous" Vendel says with a sigh.

We had managed to get Vendel to speak with us as we all gathered in the library, bursting with nerves at the chance to defend Jim.

"It is" Blinky immediately says. "In fact, it's of great relevance to this proceeding. We have unearthed something foul"

"A changeling spy in trollmarket. Hence the reason why we're covered in dust" I explain as I gesture to our dirty clothes.

"This dust is the remains of a spy who was working for Gunmar" Claire explains as we watch Vendel wipe some dust off Blinky and inspect it.

"Another conspiracy theory, Blinkous?" Vendel says in a bored voice.

Blinky scowls before throwing the horseshoes on the table.

"This is no theory. It's facts. Plain as the changeling dust on my face" Blinky exclaims.

"Even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that the trollhunters actions led to Gunmars escape" Vendel denies.

"It proves that Gunmar would've escaped either way! It was only a matter of time with the help of a spy in trollmarket!" I exclaim with narrowed eyes.

"It's like the episode of Mistrial and Error" Toby says excitedly. "Oh it's a great show. Do you watch any tv?"

Everyone seems to just stare at Toby before deciding it's better to ignore him as everyone continues on with the important conversation.

"Bottom line, you have to bring this evidence to the tribunal" Claire explains.

"Vendel, this could completely change Jim's chances, you can't tell me you actually want Jim to be killed or thrown out of trollmarket?" I ask with a desperate look on my face as Vendel sighs and looks to the ground.

"Gunnar used Jim to open Killahead Bridge. And he's already at work here in trollmarket. You have to believe us Vendel" Blinky says desperately as Vendel seems to keep his gaze on the horseshoe in his hand.

"Please Vendel" I say as I stare at the troll desperately.

"For once, I believe you" Vendel says as he throws the horseshoe back on the table. "Despite my numerous cautions and doubts, and general skepticism, you have championed this boys impossible journey time and time again and even saved me from my own arrogance. You have done well, Blinkous Galadrigal"