School Trouble and Human Blinky?

————<•>————

"This is what, the third time I've crashed into a wall in a trolley?"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Ms L/n and Ms Nunez, would you please tell the class what your saying, as it seems to be more important then what I'm trying to teach you" Senor Uhl demanded.

Claire and I immediately sit up straight in our chairs—eyes wide as we try and come up with an excuse.

"I'm so sorry Senior Uhl...Claire's...Abuela, uh, died" I awkwardly stumble out.

Senior Uhl immediately stands up straight, his smirk leaving his face immediately.

"She was run over...by a tractor" I say before elbowing Claire in the gut, signalling for her to contribute to my amazing lie.

"She always loved tractors" Claire agrees as she starts to fake sob into my shoulder while I rub her back.

Acting at its finest.

"Oh-uh would you like some time outside Ms Nunez?" Senior Uhl asks while trying to be sympathetic.

"Yes please" Claire cries out before she grabs my hand and we rush out of the classroom before Senor Uhl can yell for me to stay in the class.

"I can not believe we just did that" Claire panted with wide eyes.

"That was amazing! The fake crying was perfect!" I say happily as I skip down the hall.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble!" Claire freaks as she tries to catch up to me.

"We should do this every class!" I say happily.

"What if they phone my parents?!" Claire exclaims as she stumbles behind me.

"We are living the life!" I exclaim as jump up onto a long bench, balancing on it as I walk along next to the freaked out Claire.

"We should go back to class!" Claire stressed as she tries to pull me off the chair.

"I'm never coming back to school again!" I exclaim as I pull Claire on the bench as well.

"What are you guys doing?" We hear a voice say behind us.

We immediately jump of the bench and turn around to find Toby staring at us.

"Uh...hanging around?"' Claire stumbles out.

"And you didn't invite me?!" Toby exclaims making us laugh and run around the school together.

We grab books from our lockers and have a race down the hall as we try and balance them on our head...Claire won.

We then decided to prank Mr Strickler. We climb into the vents, well Claire and I did since Toby didn't want to (he's very claustrophobic apparently).