Powers Gone Haywire and Steve The Bully?

————<•>————

"Biggest mystery of the world is how you got Spring Fling King"————<•>————

————<•>————

I like to think the whole Jim situation didn't hurt me too much. Of course I realised this was wrong when all I did was watch the movies we watched together, listen to the songs we sung together and stared at the photo that Jim and I took during one of our movie nights all the time.

It was starting to become a problem I realised so I sought out Blinky and decided to help him with finding Jim, it was better than moping around the house all day.

It's where I found myself currently, Blinky and I each sitting at a table with books in our hands, papers and books surrounded us.

Usually I would be searching up ways to find Jim but right now I had a problem I needed fixing.

It was only last night when I was in the kitchen grabbing some water, I leaned against the wall only to fall through it, my glass not being able to and shattering on the ground as I found myself outside.

Of course I realised Amora the Enchantress had the ability to walk through walls but I never thought I did.

It's horrible timing as well to get new powers since my current powers having been going haywire recently.

I tried to light a candle with my fire and instead burnt the whole candle and the table it was sitting on, I tried to throw a F/c energy blast at a training dummy and it barely got a meter before the blast just went saggy and hit the ground.

I haven't told anyone about it because it's honestly just embarrassing. I don't understand why everything is going wrong lately but I'm going to find out.

This is why I currently sat with 'Enchantress's of the world: An Autobiography' because I assumed it would have other Enchantress's day to day problems and maybe the solutions.

Of course this book currently had nothing and was just stories about slaying dragons and being burned at the stake, not a comforting thought for a fellow enchantress.

I groan as I bang my forehead against the table harshly, clearly surprising Blinky who jumped out of his seat.

"Are you alright Ms Y/n?" Blinky asks, clearly noticing my frustration.

"Fine" I say simply, reopening my book and flicking through the pages.

"Is it about Master Jim?" Blinky asks with a worried expression.