Angor Rot Attack and Everything Goes Wrong?

————<•>————

"Is that your way of saying you like me?"————<•>————

————<•>————

Claire, Toby and I were in troll market while everyone was getting ready for Angor Rots arrival.

Claire and I had our staffs out and my armour was on, Toby however, was struggling to even get a grip of his hammer.

"Stubborn hammer! We're supposed to be on the same team!" Toby grunts as he tries to lift it.

"Come on Toby! Put some back into it!" I say as I twirl my staff around me.

Claire ran to his side and lifted his hammer up with her staff, Toby cheering before grunting again as he lost balance again and toppled over, Claire and me grimacing.

————<•>————

We were all gathered near the entrance of troll market, a thumping echoed through the walls. Trolls were screaming, all their courage seemed to have disappeared as they cowered away.

"Is he knocking?" Toby asks in confusion.

"How polite of him" I say sarcastically with a roll of my eyes, my staff ready in my hand.

"Is that some sort of troll war indicant?" Toby asks.

"I believe he's attempting to intimidate us!" Blinky says.

"Clearly it's working" I say as I watch the trolls run away screaming.

"He's expecting us to hide. I say we take the fight to him. Draal, Y/n and Claire hold the stairs, Blink, Tobes, protect Trollmarket. Aaarrrgghh, NotEnrique, you're with me" Jim commanded as we all run off in our positions.

I stand there tensely as I watch Jim, Aaarrrgghh and NotEnrique rush up the stairs.

"I have a bad feeling" I mumble to Claire as we stand guard.

"Well...an assassin is trying to kill us" Claire says although she looks nervous as well.

"Good point" I state as I start to twirl my staff around.

Suddenly Jim and the others come rushing down, their faces full of panic.

"What happened?" I ask as they make their way over to us.

"Where's Angor rot?" Claire asks as she looks behind them, no sign of Angor anywhere.

"There he is!" A female troll shrieks, their finger in the direction of the stairs across from the us.