Detention Mayhem and The Return of Gunmar?

————<•>————

'That dude really needs some new jeans'————<•>————

————<•>————

Senior Uhl seemed to be stuck on the toilet. Thirty minutes later and the teacher was not back, leaving all of us to wonder what to do next. Do we go and see if he's alright? Do we lock him inside the toilet and run away? Do we stay here and do our homework like we're supposed to? (I vote for all of them but the last one).

"He hasn't been back in awhile" Toby mentions worriedly. "You think something happened?"

"Like what exactly? You know something we don't?" Steve asks with a pointed look at the four of us.

"Yes Steve, there are monsters from another dimension and one came and ate Senior Uhl, you got us" I say sarcastically but Steve apparently didn't pick up on it as his eyes widen.

"I knew it! I knew there was something fishy about you four!" Steve exclaims as Claire rolls her eyes at the boy.

"She was being sarcastic Steve" Claire says dryly as we share an annoyed look.

"Oh...duh. I knew that. Why would I be suspicious of you? There's nothing to be suspicious about...right?" Steve asks as he once again seemed to be questioning us.

"Whatever Steve" I mumble with a roll of my eyes.

Suddenly Jim stood up from his chair and starts to walk towards the door, all of us in detention following him with our eyes as we look at the boy questionably.

"Uhh...where are you going?" Claire asks confused.

"If your leaving the school then you better take us with you" I mention as Claire and Toby nod their heads.

"Relax. I'm just going to see where Senior Uhl went" Jim shrugs.

"We're not supposed to leave" Eli says worriedly in his normal high pitched voice.

"I'm just peeking my head out" Jim says as he quietly opens the door and peeks his head out.

Even from my seat and I can hear the faint yelling of Senior Uhl from the toilets. I sigh to myself as I quickly stand up from my seat and walk towards the door, peeking my head out from behind Jim.

I grimace as I hear the groaning and gurgling sounds coming from the mens toilet.

"That is disgusting" I grimace as I hear a loud fart from the door.