The Hunt For Jim and Royale Sibling Fights?

————꧁꧂————

'This girl saved your life, don't make me regret it'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

The King and all the knights let out warrior cries, and I awkwardly copy them as I hold my sword in the air—before they all go charging into the direction Jim and the female troll went.

I wait a moment for them to run past before I go to follow—but Douxie and Merlin yelling out stopped me.

"Wait!" Douxie yells after them.

"My king, it's not safe!" Merlin yells, but they don't hear him.

I stand next to Claire as we watch Douxie and Merlin chase after the King and his Knights—before we glance to Morgana who walks towards us.

"Come handmaiden, not a moment to lose." Morgana tells her before her eyes shift towards me. "Off with you knight, go follow my brother."

I open my mouth to speak but Claire beats me to it.

"No! She-I mean he should come with us." Claire tells her, and immediately Morgana's eyes narrow on me.

"What for?" Morgana asks curiously.

"F-for safety?" Claire stumbles out.

"Safety? Seriously?" I whisper to the girl, only gaining a nudge from her.

Morgana watches our interaction carefully and I spot a flicker go off in her eyes—almost like a switch going on inside her head.

"Your the girl, aren't you? The one with the troll." Morgana states in shock, leaving Claire and I dumbfolded.

How the hell did she know that? I've been a fairly convincing male knight!

...okay. Maybe I haven't been the most convincing. But I fooled all those other knights, and even King Arthur himself!

Alas, I should've known Morgana is more intelligent then the rest of these morons, she's not so easily fooled.

"W-what!" I stumble out in my normal tone before quickly clearing my throat and using my deep voice instead. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Hmm." Morgana mutters, a flicker of amusement appearing on her face.

She looks between Claire and I, almost like she could relate to the friendship we have, and I realise she probably could.