Prison Break and Parting Ways Oncemore?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." Jim grunts, making me cast him another worried look.

He's such a liar.

I continue to lead Jim as we follow after Douxie and Claire, being careful when we quickly walk down the stairs.

It was then that we heard the familiar voice of King Arthur close by.

"Did you see where they went?" We heard him ask in a hurry.

I share an alarmed look with Claire before the girl quickly beckons me and Jim behind a wall near a doorway. I don't waste a second and lean my back against it, leaving Douxie on the other side to deal with King Arthur.

"Quick in here! This way, sir! Don't worry sir, I'll freeze them on the spot." I hear Douxie say.

My body is practically flat against the wall as I listen to the footsteps of King Arthur and his guards getting closer. I look to the other side of the doorway and catch eyes with Claire—the two of us sharing alarmed looks.

"Then do it! This way, men!" King Arthur commands before he goes running through the doorway, all of us holding our breaths. "Charge!"

And that's when Douxie quickly used his magic bracelet to create a portal right in front of King Arthur—the King charging through without realising while his guards follow, only for them to pop back out of a portal behind them—the cycle continuing over and over.

I take this distraction of Douxies infinite hallway and quickly start leading Jim down the hallway again, Claire quickly following behind and watching our backs.

I watch Jim worriedly as he brings a hand to his chest, quickly trying to cover up his pain when he catches my worried eyes.

"Jim-" I start to say, but I cut myself off when I hear voices from behind a corner.

I grab Jim's arm and pull him away swiftly while Claire sneaks a peak over—looking back to me and confirming my suspicions.

Guards.

I lean Jim against the wall and wait with a halted breath as the guards start to step closer and closer towards us—but before I can blink, a firey dragon appears above our heads.

The guards yell out in terror, running away without a second thought and leaving Jim, Claire and I—as well as the few trolls they were harassing.

"Dragon on the loose!"

"Get out!"

"Dragon!"

The guards continue to yell before they're voices die out.

I look behind us to see our saviour, but am shocked to find Morgana standing there with her staff in hand.

"Morgana, I-" Claire attempts to explain, but Morgana cuts her off.

"I couldn't stand by either. Go!" She commands.

I don't waste a second before re wrapping my arm around Jim's waist as his arm goes around my shoulders—the two of us quickly making our way towards the trolls that are running out of Camelot through the gates.