The Walls are Flooding In and Jim's Unlocked Amulet?

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a huge flush of air went flying by us, almost making me fall backwards as we all gasp.

"Well, that felt like a breath of fresh air, huh? It was getting stuffy in here" Toby says as he looks back to the open entrance.

"That wasn't a breath" Claire tells the boy.

"That was a floodgate!" Blinky cries in panic as I nervously watch the entrance, not being able to look away.

"A piece is missing" Merlin suddenly says as he places the amulet on the table.

"Guys, the water is getting closer!" I yell as I hear the water getting louder and louder.

"I gave you every piece I had!" Jim tells Merlin confused.

"Guys!" Toby yells as the water suddenly comes flashing towards us.

I don't waste a second before I raise my hands and hold it back, but more water kept coming and putting pressure on the water I'm already holding back.

"I can't keep this up!" I yell in a strained voice, glancing back to the group and catching Jim's eye as panic is written all over his face.

"Keep that water back!" Merlin yells to me before looking to Jim. "Your girlfriends fine, focus. We need a small piece, something that can fit right here-"

I start to drown out the conversation as I feel myself being strained. F/c energy surrounded the water as I pant. I can't keep this up, but I can't let my friends drown.

"Your doing great Y/n!" Toby tries to encourage me as he stands a few steps behind me, obviously trying to keep a distance between him and the water incase I collapse. "Just don't let go!"

"I wasn't planning on it!" I yell to the boy in annoyance, already feeling exhausted.

I should not be doing this. I only just got my powers back, I shouldn't be straining myself like this, especially since I don't have my bracelet to maintain my powers.

"Finished" Merlin announces as he hands Jim the amulet.

"Now what am I supposed to do?" Jim panics as he looks to the amulet and then to me, worry evident on his face.

"Your the Trollhunter, and you alone must tap the amulets true potential" Merlin says to Jim.

Suddenly water starting rushing out through the gaps in the wall, making me yell as I move my hands to the side to try and hold it back, but more starting to come rushing through on my other side.

"Y/n, retreat back!" Jim yells as the water seems to be floating all around my body as I try and control it, failing miserably.

I do what he says, slowly taking steps back towards the group as I try and hold the water back. I stop just infront of Jim, holding the water right in front of us as I feel my body start to shake.

"For the glory of, well, you, daylight is mine to command!" I hear Jim yell from behind me as a bright blue light flashes in my vision. "And daylight will protect us"

"Y/n, let go!" Jim yells.

I don't waste a second before I lower my hands, the water flushing towards me but Jim quickly grab any arm and pulls me behind him, holding his sword in front of him. He strikes his sword down on the water, and it seems to bend on his command, flushing past us and successfully stopping us from drowning.