Greta glares at Allison, putting a hand and wiping away the drop of blood that trailed from the scratch, before she put her hand up towards Allison. The young brunette screamed in pain as she gripped at her head, dropping to her knees while the searing pain filled her head and this horrible noise echoed in her ears. Not soon after, everything went black for her.

Allison shot awake, panicking at first as her heart beat rapidly in her chest, then she grunted and clenched her jaw, putting a hand up to her temple since her head was aching. It took a second for the young brunette to actually look around, seeing that Jenna was now also in a fire circle with blood smeared across her mouth. And the brunette realized that she had been out for longer than a minute, which is what it had felt like.

Then the banshee quickly stood up when she heard a pained yell, and turned to see Greta dragging Jules over, then dropping the blonde werewolf on the ground. "What's happening to me?"

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation." Greta says, almost like she was proud of it. "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." The witch then takes a couple steps back, before putting a fire circle around the wolf. Now Allison was the only one not with one around her.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them, to keep this curse sealed." Elena tries, but Greta just shakes her head defiantly. "My duty is to Klaus. A new order."

"Glad to know I still have my dance partner." Everyone looked over at the strong accent, and Allison watched with a glare as Klaus walks over to them. He then looks around at them, "Hello, my lovelies." He smirks, "Are we ready?"

Jules cries out again, causing Allison to grimace as she looked back to Grata. "Why are you doing this to her?" No matter how much Allison hated Jules, she hated seeing someone in that much pain. It made her stomach twist and her blood boil, especially when she couldn't help them. Greta only glared at the banshee, as Klaus realized something and pointed at her cheek, only causing the witch to nod over at Allison, causing Klaus to turn towards the young brunette, and smile amused.

Klaus didn't comment on it, instead he takes out the all-too-familiar stone. "I've got the moonstone. I spent five hundred years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

Jules cried out again, causing Allison to wince as her hands clenched into fists and she looked over. Screw it.

Allison ran over to her fire circle as she felt her eyes glow to their vibrant blue, but then Greta looked over amused and almost tauntingly. "You can't get through. I put a spell on the circle." Allison just sent her a glare, before turning back to the blazing fire and fully trusting her banshee instinct.

Everyone watches closely as Allison put her hand up to the flames, before jumping through just as there was a pulse from the red necklace around her neck. She saw a flash of blue and dark red surround her, almost like it was protecting her from the fire, and Allison's eyes changed back to normal once she was on the other side.

Allison then moved over, kneeling down next to Jules, who was on her side still yelling in pain. "It's okay," She said gently. The young banshee hesitantly put her hand on her arm, and nothing happened for a second, but then it did. Allison saw black veins appear on her hand and up her arm, causing the banshee to grit her teeth as she felt herself take away Jules pain, allowing the werewolf to finally take deep breaths as she layed down exhausted. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.