Merlins Weird Workshop and A Wall Of History?

Start from the beginning

"But my magic is my only personality trait" I exclaim in annoyance.

"That's not true, you also have your sarcasm and loudness" Toby assures as he pats my back, not noticing the glare I give him.

"My shadow staff doesn't work either" Claire grumbles as she tries to activate it but it stays as a handle.

I then notice the claw marks on the wall as I slowly approach them and bring my hand to graze against them.

"There are claw marks on this wall, and they look fresh" I say worriedly, scared that something could be here with us.

"Hmm. Yes, yes" Blinky nods as he stands next to me and analyses them. "As if, a struggle"

Toby started to walk around but suddenly tripped on a broken chain laying on the ground, falling on his face with a grunt.

"Draal" Aaarrrgghh grunts as he picks up the chain from the ground.

"Draal is free?" Blinky asks as my eyes widen at the name of the troll.

It's been ages since we've seen him, especially since he got taken by Gunmar and put under his control. I didn't realise until now how much I've missed the troll. We were always quite close.

"If there's no magic here, maybe Gunmars hold on him wore off" Jim suggests.

"Then we have to find him" I say immediately as Jim nods his head.

"We will. We're now not just here for that staff. We can save Draal" Jim says in determination.

We continue to walk around the cave, keeping our eyes peeled for any sign of Draal, or something that could lead to the staff.

We soon walk into some kind of workshop that Merlin used. It looked old, and most things were dusty and rusted. It clearly hasn't been looked after or used in years.

"No way we can climb that" Jim says as we look up to a wide hole at the top of a wall, but no way to climb up to it, meaning no way out.

"There must be some apparatus we can use" Blinky says as he looks around. "A ladder, perhaps"

"Ugh! What is this? A tomb for Merlin's extra junk?" Toby asks as he looks at a desk that holds a plate of half eaten fish, mouldy bread and a sack full of seeds.

"For once I agree with Toby" I say as I swipe my finger on a nearby shelf and find it covered in dust. "This place is a dump"

"Thank you Y/n, for agreeing with me-" Toby says before yelling as he steps on some kind of wired stone slab on the ground that immediately creates a rattling sound in the building before everything changes.

The once blue lit room turns into a soft yellow tint colour, the food that was rotting on the table now completely new and the dust and rubbish laying around has disappeared and is now clean and well taken care of.

"What did you do Toby?" I exclaim with wide eyes as I look around.

"I-I don't know! I just stepped on this and-" Toby says as he quickly takes his foot off the stone slab and as soon as he does that, everything goes back to the unclean and old workshop it was when we got here.