Stuck Inside (Ellegaard x F. Reader)

(Ellegaard's POV)
I sighed in defeat as I watched my hundredth attempt at creating a command block fail. No matter how much I tried, none of my attempts at creating a command block worked. I felt so frustrated and tired from the countless days that I have stayed up, not eaten, or even gone out of my lab. I was dedicated to making a new command block, and no one could stop me if they tried. I shook my head out of my thoughts as I tried again.

After a couple more tries, I started to feel dumb and hopeless. This task was even more tedious than I originally thought. I groaned in frustration as I sat down at my desk, placing my head on it. While I sat there, I felt someone take their hands to my shoulders. I looked up and smiled when I saw my assistant, (Y/N)

"Good morning, ma'am," she said, gently massaging my shoulders.

My eyes widened, "It's morning?"

"Yes it is. You would know that if you opened up your dome windows," she joked.

I sighed, "I know, but it's called the 'Dome of Concentration' for a reason. They stay closed so that I don't get distracted from my work."

(Y/N) sighed as she let go of my shoulders. She walked away before opening a chest off to the side. She pulled out some bread and a water bottle, setting it down next to me. I picked my head up from the desk and thanked her. She nodded as she walked out of my lab. I picked up the bread, hesitantly taking a bite out of it.

While eating, I started to think about how (Y/N) must have felt. She's been stuck in this dome with me for months now. I felt a little bad as I started to think of ways I could brighten up her mood. Then, I came up with a solution.

When the sun had started to set, I walked into my room and opened the closet. I pulled out my bathrobe before taking off my armor and clothing. Once I was completely naked, I wrapped my bathrobe around myself. I walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

"(Y/N)! Can you come here, please?" I called out to her.

Not even a second later, (Y/N) came rushing into the room. She was panting heavily since she had just sprinted across the dome. She looked a little irritated for a second, but she managed to calm down.

"What did you need, ma'am?" she asked.

I motioned for her to sit next to me. She gave me a confused look as she sat down next to me. Once she did so, I took her hands into mine. She blushed slightly, looking away from me.

"(Y/N), I know you've been bored and upset from being in the dome for so long. So, I wanted to do something for you to help that," I explained.

(Y/N) gulped nervously,"W-What is it?"

I took her hands right to my covered breasts, making her face turn the same shade as redstone. I took my hands off of hers, allowing her to toy with my covered breasts. She brushed her thumbs over where my nipples would be, causing me to moan softly.

A couple moments later, (Y/N) started to feel a little more adventurous. She took her hands off my covered breasts and started to undo my bathrobe. When she pulled my robe off, she gasped when she saw my fully exposed figure. She took her hands back onto my breasts before massaging and toying with them once again.

While she did this, (Y/N) took one of her hands off my breast. Instead, she replaced it with her mouth. She sucked on my nipple gently while biting a bit. Her teeth scraped against my sensitive skin which made me lean my head back and moan. She pushed me down onto the bed before crawling on top of me.

"Ah~" I moaned while arching my back a bit.

She pulled away and giggled, "How does that feel?~"

"Wonderful~" I purred.

She giggled as she went back to sucking and biting my nipples. When she grew bored of one breast, she switched over to the other one. She did this for a little while, causing me to moan and arch my back. After a little while, (Y/N) stopped messing around with my breasts and started to strip out of her clothing.

(Y/N's POV)
Once I got bored of messing with Ellegaard's breasts, I sat up and started to strip out of my uniform. I threw each article of clothing onto the floor, exposing more and more of my form with each piece removed. She watched in awe as I exposed more and more of my naked body to her.

After I had fully stripped, I started to trail down towards her womanhood. Her entrance was very wet, glistening with her juices. Licking my lips, I leaned in close before giving her clit a long, teasing lick. This caused her to moan loudly as she slammed her back and head onto the bed and pillows. I did this for a little while, making her moan louder and louder each time.

"(Y/N)! That feels amazing!~" Ellegaard moaned out loudly.

I giggled as I licked and sucked on her clit. While I did that, I took two of my fingers and positioned them in front of her entrance. Without warning, I quickly inserted them into her core. I slowly pumped them in and out, causing her insides to tighten around them slightly.

After a little while, I felt how her inner walls started to convulse around my fingers. She was growing closer to her climax as her walls continued tightening around my fingers. I pushed my fingers in as far as I could, hitting her sensitive spot. This made her buck her hips violently which meant she was about to hit her climax.

Suddenly, her core released her juices on my fingers and lips. I pulled my fingers out before pulling my fingers out of her, cleaning them off. After cleaning my fingers and her entrance, Ellegaard sat up and took something out of her dresser. She instructed me to lie down, to which I quickly obeyed. She turned to face me with the toy in hand.

"Now it's my turn~ Just relax and enjoy yourself~" she purred seductively.

I nodded, "Of course!"

She smirked as she spread my legs with her free hand. She turned on the device in her hand before placing it up to my clit. Before I could let out a moan, Ellegaard locked her lips with mine. I quickly melted into the kiss as she held the vibrator on my clit. I could barely contain myself, moving my hips gently. Waves of pleasure traveled up my body from head to toe, causing my mind to go blank.

After a couple moments, we pulled away from the kiss. I gasped deeply as I felt my core tense up. My legs locked in place as my body prepared for a release. I arched my back and slammed my head on the pillow behind me. I bucked my hips one last time as I released my juices onto the toy. She pulled the toy away from my clit, turning it off. I slammed my back onto the bed, panting heavily.

As I recovered, Ellegaard put the toy away and got dressed again. She waited for me to recover before handing me my clothing once again. After I got dressed, Ellegaard grabbed me by the wrist. She led me out of her room and to the entrance of the dome, which was surprisingly open for once.

"Ellie, what are we doing?" I asked.

Ellegaard smiled, "What does it look like? We are going out for the rest of the day!"

"Are you okay? Did the sex get to your head?" I remarked.

Ellegaard giggled, "No silly! We need some time out of the dome for once. Now com on, we have the entire day ahead of us!"

Before any more could be said, Ellegaard dragged me out of the Dome of Concentration. We walked around the town for a little while, observing all the inventions made by the other engineers. We found a nice restaurant to eat some lunch at before continuing the rest of our day out.

Once our little outing was over, Ellegaard decided we should just stay at a nice hotel instead of going back to the dome. We found the perfect hotel and rented a room for the night. Once we got our room key, we headed up to our room. As soon as Ellegaard opened the door, I immediately ran into the room and flopped on the bed. We quickly settled in for the night. It was nice to be out of the dome for one, and I believe this won't be the last time we do go out.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @pumpkinspice_animate)