Alone (F. Jesse x Petra)

(Petra's POV)
I've been quite upset lately ever since my most recent break up. I can't believe I let another bitch break my heart. I stuffed my head in my pillow and started sobbing. I didn't notice that someone had walked in. The person sat next to me and asked,

"You ok, Petra?"

"No," I mumbled.

"What is it this time?" Jesse asked.

I sighed. "The usual. I don't get it. Why do I always have to feel alone?"

I rolled over and looked up at Jesse. She just smiled right at me. I can't resist her smile; it's too cute!

"Well I know how to get your mind off of that slut," Jesse said.

I was just about to ask how when Jesse got off the bed. She started stripping her clothing off until she was fully naked. I blushed madly when I saw her fully exposed body.

"Uh Jesse. What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Isn't it obvious. I want to comfort you, and get a taste of you for myself," Jesse said seductively winking at me.

Jesse crawled on top of me swaying her hips as she crawled. She leaned in close and kissed me right on the lips. I sat there in shock before slowly melting into the kiss. I ran my hands down her sides before grabbing her waist.

We pulled away from the kiss, and she began messing with the buttons on my top. I pulled her hand away before flipping us over and kissing, licking, and sucking on her neck. This caused her to let out a few soft moans. I kept doing this leaving multiple hickeys on her neck.

Once I marked her up a bit, I started kissing her from her jawline down to her breasts. I took one of my hands one of her breasts and started licking around the nipple of the other one. She moaned when I bit down gently on her nipple. I licked, sucked, and bit her breast until I'd left a few love marks on her skin. I did this also with the other breast.

"Mm~ Petra~" Jesse moaned.

I went down to her entrance and licked my lips. She was really wet, and I liked it. To show her I liked how wet she was, I gave her entrance a good lick on the lips.

"Ah~" Jesse moaned loudly.

I started to swirl my tongue inside of her. Her insides were as sweet as honey. I took my tongue out of her core and started licking her clit. I took two of my fingers and inserted them into her core. I started pumping my fingers while licking her clit. Her walls began to tighten around my fingers as I continued to thrust them into her.

"Ah~ Petra I- AH!~" Jesse tried to say as she released her fluids into my mouth and on my fingers.

I pulled our my fingers and licked them clean. I moaned at the taste of Jesse's cum. I've gotta say she's pretty good tasting.

I got off the bed and undressed myself fully before going back onto the bed. I gently pushed her on her side and spread her legs.

(Jesse's POV)
I began to get nervous as Petra spread my legs. I bit my lower lip harshly to keep myself from moaning out. I mewled at the feeling of a warm wetness hitting my pussy. Petra started to scissor me, and I started to move my hips a bit. This caused both of us to let out soft moans.

"Ah~ Jesse~" Petra moaned.

Petra pulled away and grabbed something from inside her dresser.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs," Petra said.

I did as she said. I got on my back and spread my legs as wide as I could. Petra got in between my legs and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met and our tongues began fighting for dominance. Petra won and was now sucking on my tongue and lower lip.

In the kiss, I felt something cold touching my vagina. Petra started rubbing the thing between my legs and teasing my entrance with the head.

"Mh~" I moaned in the kiss.

This caused Petra to push the toy inside of my core. We pulled away from the kiss, and I let out a loud moan. She waited for my body get used to the toy before going any further. I moved my hips a bit to signal to her that I was ready. She gently pulled the toy out before thrusting it back in. She started off slow only speeding up when I told her to. She thrusted the toy deeper hitting e certain spot that sent waves of pleasure up my body.

"Ah~" I moaned.

Petra started thrusting harder and faster causing my moaning to become hitched with each thrust. My walls started to tighten around the toy as some precum started to lather the toy. I felt something in my stomach tensing you and I had to warn Petra.

"Petra~ I'm gonna cum!~" I said through the moaning.

"Do it Jesse. Cum for me~" Petra said licking her lips.

I let out a small scream as my juices sprayed out onto the toy. My cum milked the toy and started dripping onto the bed. Petra pulled out the toy and lick off my juices. She went down to my entrance and licked up the mess before coming back up and kicking her lips.

"I have to admit I can't get over how delicious you are~" Petra said as she sucked on two of her fingers.

I blushed a bit and giggled.

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better," I said.

"Much better. Thanks Jesse," Petra responded before pulling me closer to her.

I snuggled my head in her breasts and dozed off.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Goldninja1987)