Beach Day Fun (Em x M. Reader x Nell)

(Nell's POV)
I took a deep breath as I made my way into the crystal clear sea. The cool water felt amazing on my burning skin as I swam out into the water. I looked back at Em, who was sunbathing, before climbing onto my surfboard. I rode the waves, allowing the sea breeze to flow through my hair. I had become so distracted that I ended up wiping out and crashing into the water. I spit out the ocean water as I swam back to land.

Once I had gotten back onto the beach, I heard Em chuckling at me. I looked up at her, a playful scowl taking over my face. Em placed her book down before sitting up.

"You know, the point of surfing is to stay on the surfboard, not fall into the water!" Em teased.

I giggled, "Well, I'd like to see you try! It's not as easy as that!"

"Yeah, no. I prefer to stay dry," Em chuckled.

She laid back down and picked up her book again. I sighed as I grabbed a towel and dried myself off before sitting in the chair next to her. I wrapped the towel around my lower half and relaxed.

If I was being honest, this felt really nice. Just some quality time with my friend at a gorgeous beach. Even though she has a limit when it comes to water, this outing was still nice and calming. I reached down and grabbed a drink from the cooler before taking a sip.

While we were sitting around, I heard someone catcalling Em and me. I looked over to see who had done so as Em sighed and placed her book down. She looked over at the young man and scowled,

"What are you looking at?!"

"Nothing, except two beautiful young ladies~" the young man purred.

I giggled, "Thanks, but we aren't interested."

"Oh, I wasn't asking if you were. But, if you are, meet me by the changing rooms~" he purred before walking off.

I looked over at Em, a smirk coming over my face. I thought the young guy was cute, and I could tell Em felt the same. The two of us nodded as we made our way over to the changing room. There, we met up with the young man before heading inside.

When we were inside, the young man locked the door behind us. He told us to strip down, to which we obeyed quickly. The young man sat down on the bench as we walked over to him. I sat at his side as Em got down between his legs. I leaned in and kissed the young man as Em started to pull down his swim shorts.

As me and the young man kissed, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked in the kiss before wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me close to him as Em took a hold of his hardened manhood, stroking the shaft gently.

(Y/N's POV)
I groaned in the kiss as one of the young ladies started to pump my hardened member. I had pulled the blonde close to me, deepening our kiss. Meanwhile, the brown haired young woman started to kiss and lick along my shaft. After a little while of her doing that, the brown haired woman took my shaft into her mouth. She immediately started to bob her head along my length as I continued to kiss the blonde.

While that was happening, I took one of my hands off her waist and started trailing it up to her breasts. I grabbed one of them before massaging it and pinching the nipple. This caused the blonde to pull away before moaning loudly.

"Ah~ Fuck yes!" she moaned.

I chuckled, "My, you're a sensitive one~"

The blonde gigged as she took a hold of my wrist, guiding my hand along her breast. I groaned when I felt my core start throbbing. I took my other hand off her waist and took a hold of the brown haired girl's head. I started to guide her head along my shaft as I trailed my other hand down the blonde's torso. I trailed my hand all the way down until I reached her womanhood.

Once I reached her womanhood, I immediately took my hand to her clit. I started to rub it gently, causing the blonde to moan softly. She started to move her hips a little while moaning my name.

Suddenly, I felt my member starting to beg for a release. I groaned as I started to buck my hips. I allowed my body to give into its desires before releasing into her mouth. The young woman was able to take my load, pulling away and swallowing it all. I chuckled as I motioned for the blonde to get in my lap. Meanwhile, the brown haired girl got next to me. I took my hands to the blonde's hips before lowering them onto my member. My member penetrated her core, causing us both to mewl at the feeling.

"Mm~ Fuck~" she moaned.

I grunted softly, "Agh~"

The blonde started to move her hips up and down my shaft, causing waves of pleasure to run up my core. As she did that, I leaned in close to the brown haired girl, locking lips with her. I groaned in the kiss as the brown haired girl started to trail her hands along my shoulder and chest. She caressed me like this while her friend rode my member.

After a little while, the brown haired girl and I pulled away from the kiss. She smirked as she leaned in towards my neck. She started to kiss around my neck, which made me groan huskily.

While she did this, I took one of my hands off of the blonde's waist. I took my hand and started to massage one of the brown haired girl's breasts. She moaned softly as she started to bite on my neck.

(Em's POV)
I moaned softly as I bit down on the young man's neck. He groaned huskily as his mind went haywire. I took my hands off of his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kept kissing and biting around his neck, leaving quarter sized hickeys all over the right side of it.

"Damn, already claiming me, huh?" he chuckled.

I smirked, "Oh, that's just the start of it~"

He chuckled as I started to kiss down from his hickey covered neck to his chest. I started to kiss along his pecs, biting down gently when I reached his nipple. I did this a couple times, leaving love bites on his chest. While I did that, I also scratched him with my nails, causing him to hiss and groan.

A couple moments later, the young man started to buck his hips. This caused his manhood to hit Nell's g-spot. I could tell this had happened because Nell practically screamed when he did so. I could tell the two of them were close to their climaxes, considering how rough they were being.

As they grew closer to their climaxes, the young man took his hand off of my breast and trailed it down to my womanhood. He took two of his fingers into my core and started pumping them while his thumb rubbed my clit. Soon enough, the three of us could barely contain ourselves and were ready for a release.

"Pull out!" he shouted at Nell.

Nell obeyed quickly, pulling his manhood out of her core. She started to rub her clit while taking her free hand to his manhood. She started to stroke it, causing him to absentmindedly groan. Suddenly, we couldn't handle it anymore, and we all released in unison. We sat there panting, letting go of each other.

Once we calmed down a bit, we started to get changed back into our beach clothing. The young man smirked before giving me and Nell a friendly tap on our bottoms. We both giggled as the three of us walked out of the changing room and back to our area. When we got back, we all sat down and started chatting.

"I know this is probably a little late, but what are your names?" the young man asked.

Nell giggled, "Well I'm Nell," she pointed to me, "and that's Em."

"Wow, such beautiful names for a pair of beautiful ladies~" he complimented.

I giggled, "Thanks, what's your name?"

"(Y/N)," he answered.

Nell smiled, "Well, (Y/N), wanna surf with me? I've got a second board with me!"

"Sure thing cutie~" he said as he and Nell got up.

Nell handed him the second board before they ran off into the water. I rolled my eyes, playfully chuckling to myself. I picked up my book once again and continued to read.

Once the day was up, Nell offered for (Y/N) to come home with us to continue our little hangout, and he accepted. We spent the rest of the day at our place until the next morning.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)