A Dream Becomes Reality Pt. 2 (Petra x Aiden)

(Petra's POV)
I smirked as Aiden led me deeper and deeper into the wooded area. My hand rubbed my bulging stomach, filled with Aiden's warm seed. I loved the feeling and wished that he would fill me up even more.

After a couple moments, Aiden slammed me against a tree. He pinned me there, roughly roaming his hands around my bare body. I giggled as Aiden growled under his breath. He leaned in towards my neck before biting down harshly.

"Ah~ Aiden!" I moaned loudly.

Aiden chuckled as he trailed his hands down to my bulging stomach, "Oh just you wait, this is nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you~"

"I can't wait~ I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk!" I purred with a smirk.

Aiden smirked, happy with that response. He laid me down on the ground and crawled on top of me. I smirked as I looked down at his still hard manhood which was pointing straight at my entrance. Before anything could be said, Aiden rammed his manhood inside of me as hard as he could. I moaned his name loudly as he started thrusting in and out of me quickly. His thrusting caused our bodies to rock back and forth violently.

While he thrusted in and out of me, he took a hold of my hands. I held his hand back, our fingers intertwining with each other. I felt like I was in heaven from how hard Aiden was slamming in and out of me. My core throbbed violently from how rough he was being with me.

After a little bit, Aiden was already about to burst. He slammed into me as hard as he could, forcing his full length into my core. I felt very weak so I gave into Aiden's desires. My eyes rolled upwards as I practically screamed his name,

"Aiden!"

Once Aiden had stopped releasing, he flipped me over so my back faced him. Somehow, he managed to keep his manhood inside of me when he did this. He leaned down towards my ear, whispering,

"Time for round two, sweetie~"

I smirked and nodded as he sat up once again. He immediately grabbed my hands, pinning them to my back. He took his free hand and wrapped it around my waist. Without hesitation, Aiden started to slam in and out of me once again. I leaned my head back, moaning his name loudly.

As he slammed in and out of me, my body started to feel very weak. With each passing moment, Aiden had been draining my energy with his manhood slamming in and out of my core, not to mention my moaning and screaming. He slammed his full length inside of me as he started to roughly force my hips along his manhood. This caused his manhood to go deeper and deeper into my core.

Suddenly Aiden slammed my hips fully down his length, his nails digging into my hips. My eyes rolled upwards painfully as I prepared for his release. He groaned loudly as he started to fill my womb up even more with his seed. My mind went haywire as I begged him to fill me up more. Aiden nodded and shot more of his seed into my womb.

After a little while, Aiden pulled out of me. I flipped over into my back as he laid next to me. We both panted heavily as we watched the soon to be morning sky. Aiden smirked as he roamed one of his hands around my body. I giggled as I took my hand onto my bulging stomach. Somehow, Aiden's seed hadn't started dripping out of me, which was impressive on his part.

"Ready for another round?" Aiden asked, his manhood in his hand.

I nodded, "Of course~"

Aiden smirked as we got off the ground. I smirked as Aiden got behind me, wondering what he was about to do. I felt his manhood poking my ass as he wrapped his arms around my bulging stomach. Not even a moment later, He slammed his manhood into my core as hard as he could.