Don't Mess With Him (Lukas x M. Jesse)

(Jesse's POV)
I was walking through Endercon in search of my friends. It was the first Endercon I've been to, and I was pretty sure I was lost. I looked around at everything, hoping I would eventually find my friends somewhere around here.

While I was walking around, I accidentally bumped into someone. I landed on my butt as the other person was caught by their friends. The person scowled as they turned to face me. His green eyes were cold as he glared at me.

"Watch where you're going!" the man said.

I gulped, "S-sorry. I was just trying to find my friends, and I didn't see you..."

"Well, maybe you should fucking pay attention!" he shouted at me.

I backed away nervously as the man started to walk towards me. He raised his fist in preparation to punch me. I shut my eyes tightly and turned away, shaking violently. Right as he went to punch me, someone stopped him. I looked up to see a blonde guy, who was a bit taller than the green eyed guy, pulling him away from me.

"Aiden, leave the kid alone!" the blonde shouted at his friends.

Aiden scoffed, "Come on, Lukas! He needs to learn not to mess with me!"

Lukas pushed him away before walking up to me. He helped me off the ground, brushing off my jeans a bit. He motioned for me to follow him away from Aiden and the others.

"So, is this your first time at Endercon?" Lukas asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, it is... I'm pretty sure I'm lost..."

"Don't worry, everyone gets lost their first time coming here," Lukas said reassuringly. "So who are you looking for?"

I stretched the back of my head, "Well, I'm looking for my friends, Axel and Olivia."

"Oh, I saw them earlier! Come on, I know where they are," he said, trailing a bit ahead of me.

I rushed up behind him, trying my best to keep up with him.

After a while of walking, Lukas had led me right to the map stand. And, believe it or not, there was Axel and Olivia. Axel was drooling over some cake while Olivia was off to the side facepalming. When Olivia finally looked up, she noticed I was there.

"Jesse! There you are!" Olivia said, rushing up to me.

Axel put the cake in his inventory before walking over, "Dude, where were you?"

"I, uh, got lost..." I answered, a bit embarrassed.

Lukas nodded, "Yeah, I found him right when Aiden decided to try to hurt him."

"Well, maybe you two should get to know each other more. Axel and I made some plans," Olivia said before she and Axel walked off.

Lukas motioned his head to the side, "Come on, I'll show you a nice area nearby."

"O-okay," I said nervously.

After a little while, Lukas had led me to this nice scenic place. It was a nice flower field right next to a waterfall. Lightning bugs flew around the area, illuminating it beautifully. We both sat down next to the riverbed, only inches away from each other.

"Look, I'm sorry about my friend... uh," Lukas started.

I chuckled, "Jesse, my name's Jesse."

"Jesse, huh? What a nice name," Lukas continued, "Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

I shook my head, "Not really... Why?"

Lukas smirked as he pounced on top of me, "So, you wouldn't mind if I marked you? To show Aiden not to mess with you?"