Their 'Mate' (Aiden x Gill x M. Jesse x Lukas)

(Lukas's POV)
It was a month before the Endercon building contest. The Ocelots and I were going to be gathering the materials we needed for our rainbow beacon build. Maya decided that it would be a good idea for her to go off alone to allow the rest of us some "guy time".

While we were gathering materials in the forest, Aiden and Gill noticed that Jesse was walking by. The assumed he was probably gathering some materials for their build as well. I started to hear Aiden and Gill snickering about something, and I was going to find out.

"Come on , guys," I said, "Get back to work!"

Aiden pouted jokingly, "Aw man, come on Lukas. Don't you want to mess with Jesse along with us?"

"I've gotta say, he's looking nice and plump today," Gill added teasingly, "Sure would be nice to get a piece of that."

My eyes widened in disbelief, "You guys aren't thinking of—?"

"What, we just want to have a bit of fun with him," Aiden answered.

Gill chuckled, "Come on, Lukas! You know you want to."

I shook my head, "No I don't! I'm not going to rape him for fun!"

"Fine, we'll just ditch you and Maya will follow us," Aiden said threateningly.

I sighed, "Fine."

The three of us started to follow Jesse through the woods. A couple minutes later, Aiden and Gill ran up to Jesse and jumped him. Aiden pinned him from behind while Gill got on top of him. Jesse thrashed around as the two guys started to strip off his clothing.

"Let go of me!" Jesse shouted.

Gill chuckled, "Lukas! Get in on this!"

Gill moved to the side as I got on top of him. I leaned in towards his ear and cupped his cheek.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before getting off of him.

Aiden, Gill, and I stripped out of our clothing before getting him to sit on his knees. Aiden forced him to take a hold of my manhood while he got behind him positioned his manhood to his anus. Meanwhile, Gill started to lick and suck around his neck. Jesse started to pump my manhood as Aiden started to thrust into him.

After a while, Jesse finally took my manhood into his mouth. He started to bob his head along my length. Aiden groaned as he slammed into Jesse's core.

"Agh~" Aiden groaned, "So tight~"

I looked down at Jesse with a sorry look on my face. I truly did not want to do this, but I didn't want the other Ocelots to ditch me.

(Aiden's POV)
I groaned as my manhood went to work on stretching out Jesse's core. I've got to admit, Gill was right about him being nice and plump. His ass jiggled each time my crotch would smack against it. Meanwhile, Jesse was sucking on Lukas's cock and Gill was marking him up.

A couple minutes later, I watch as Gill took a hand down to Jesse's limp member. He started to stroke it, causing Jesse to moan. This sent a vibration up Lukas's manhood, causing him to groan loudly. Jesse started to buck his hips, pushing him further onto my manhood.

Suddenly, my manhood began to throb violently. Jesse's moans started to become louder and louder meaning he was close to his orgasm. I grabbed Jesse's arms and punned them to his back. I used my free hand to start spanking him, hard. With each spank, he uttered out a moan which increased Lukas's pleasure.

"You like that, slut?" I asked huskily.

Jesse let out a muffled moan from Lukas's manhood being in his mouth.