Secret Lovers (Em x M. Reader x Clutch)

(Y/N's POV)
I took Em by the wrists as I led her into the dormitory. She blushed madly and giggled a little bit. I walked her into the room, shutting it but not locking the door behind us. After that, I turned to face her before slamming her onto the bed. This caused her to yelp in in surprise.

"Babe!" she giggled.

I chuckled, "Aw, you're so cute babygirl~"

Em giggled as I leaned in and started to kiss around her neck. My lips brushed against her neck, causing her to sigh in bliss. She let out a soft moan when my lips brushed over a certain spot on her neck. I smirked as I pulled away from her neck.

"Did I find your good spot, baby?~" I asked huskily.

Em blushed madly and nodded. I chuckled a little as I leaned down towards her neck. I licked around that spot a little bit before gently biting down on it. I sucked on it as she moaned loudly and ran her fingers through my hair. When I pulled away, I saw a large black and blue hickey imprinted on her neck. I did this a couple more times, trailing hickeys from her neck down to her collarbone.

Once I grew bored of that, I leaned in and started to kiss her on the lips. She shut her eyes as she melted into the warm, passionate kiss. As we kissed, I took on of my hands around her neck, while the other trailed up into her shirt. I gently squeezed her right breast , causing her to moan softly at the touch.

Without warning, I raised her shirt above her head before throwing it off the side of the bed. I took the hand that was around her neck and trailed it down to the clasp of her bra. We pulled away from the kiss as I unclasped her bra. I threw it onto the ground as well as I looked back at her exposed cleavage. I took one of my hands and started to massage her left breast. Meanwhile, I took the other into my mouth. She gasped in bliss as I started to suck and gently bite down on her nipple.

"Ah~ (Y/N)!" Em moaned.

I pulled away from her breast and started to suck on the other. I did this for a while, switching between her right and left breast.

After a couple moments, I pulled away from her breast again. This time, however, I started to trail kisses from her breasts down to her womanhood. I pulled down her pants and panties as I started to kiss along her hips and womanhood. Suddenly, I heard someone open the door into our dorm room. I quickly pulled away as Em desperately tried to cover up her exposed body.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Clutch asked as she shut the door.

I gulped nervously, "Nothing, ma'am!"

"You two do realize I could report you right?" she threatened.

I gulped as I looked at Em.

(Clutch's POV)
I watched as (Y/N) looked over at Em nervously. I'd never caught two competitors in the act before, so this was a first. I sighed as the two of  them looked back at me.

"Look, I won't tell the Old Builders. But in return, you'll have to do something for me," I said.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, "What would that be?"

I smirked as I made you way over to the bed. I started to feel a little horny for some reason, so I could make this work out for all of us.

"You'll have to let me join in~ Just this once~" I said seductively as I sat on the bed.

(Y/N) look over at Em once again. The two nodded at each other before (Y/N) looked back over at me.

"Fine, just this once," (Y/N) sighed.

I smirked as he turned to face Em again. He fully removed her pants and panties. He threw them off the side as he pushed her down onto the bed again. He laid on his side as he started to lick and finger her womanhood. As he did that, I started to slowly strip off my clothing.

Once I had completely stripped off my clothing, I got on the bed and laid on my side. I positioned myself so that my face was right in front of his manhood. I took a hold of his shaft before pumping it slowly. This caused his manhood to start hardening up a little.

After a couple more pumps, (Y/N)'s manhood had fully hardened up. I placed kisses on the tip, causing him to groan huskily. Then, I look his length into my mouth. I started to bob my head along his length as he continued to lick and finger Em's womanhood.

"Ah~ Babe~" she moaned.

He grunted, "Agh~ This feels so good!"

As I sucked him off, his manhood started to throb inside my mouth. Meanwhile, Em was also nearing her climax. Her moans grew louder and louder and eventually turned into small screams of pleasure.

"Babe! I'm gonna cum~" Em warned through a moan.

(Y/N) groaned loudly, "I'm close too babe! Agh~ so close!"

Em moaned loudly and arched her back. Her juices sprayed out of her core and into his mouth. (Y/N) pulled away from her womanhood as he took his hand to the back of my head. He slammed my head down his length, groaning loudly as his seed filled my mouth. He took his hand away from my head, and I pulled away. I swallowed his load as he and Em panted heavily.

Once they calmed down, (Y/N) got onto his back and motioned for me to get on his lap. I did as he wished, placing myself above his manhood. He groaned as I lowered my womanhood onto his length. I started to bounce up and down his shaft, moaning softly as his shaft massaged my insides. As I did this, Em got down on her knees and licked his base.

(Em's POV)
As Clutch started to ride (Y/N), I got down towards their exposed sexes. I started to lick and kiss (Y/N)'s base, occasionally licking Clutch's womanhood. I heard (Y/N) groan huskily as my warm, wet tongue trailed around his base. Clutch slammed her hips down on his manhood, moaning loudly as she did so.

While they did this, (Y/N) and Clutch started to near their climax. (Y/N) took his hands to her hips and started to slam them harder up and down his length.

"Agh~ Fuck yes~" (Y/N) groaned huskily.

Clutch yelped as he stopped her from bouncing and started to slam his manhood in and out of her core. This caused her womanhood to react by throbbing and contracting around his manhood. The two of them moaned loudly as they hit their climax. His seed shot into her womanhood as her juices milked his manhood.

As (Y/N) panted, Clutch and I switched places. I got into my boyfriends crotch and immediately slammed my hips onto his manhood. He took his hands to my hips and helped guide me up and down his length. Meanwhile, Clutch got up next to (Y/N) before laying on her side. The two of them leaned in and started to kiss.

While they kissed, (Y/N) started to buck his hips and trail his hand down to her womanhood. He started to gently rub her clit, causing her to moan softly in the kiss. (Y/N) started to slam my hips down onto his length as hard as he could. This caused his manhood to hit my g-spot, making my inner walls tighten around his manhood a little. He pulled away from the kiss and groaned,

"Agh Babe, you're so damn tight!~"

I moaned softly, "Ah~ (Y/N), cum in me!"

(Y/N) groaned loudly as he slammed my hips down onto his manhood one last time. His seed started to fill up my core. This triggered my orgasm as well, causing me to moan loudly as my juices sprayed out of me. It coated his manhood as he pulled himself out of my core.

As he panted, I crawled off of his lap. I got up next to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Clutch sighed as she brushed (Y/N)'s hand away from her clit. She got up and changed before heading towards the door.

"Remember, I won't report you, but you can still be caught. So, be careful is all I am asking," Clutch warned before walking out the door.

She locked it behind her, giving us a little bit more privacy. (Y/N) sighed as he got off the bed. I sat up in the bed as he walked over and grabbed our clothing. He handed me mine, and the two of us changed back into our normal clothing. It was just in time too because Hadrian had decided to do a dorm inspection that evening.

After the inspection, (Y/N) and I were immensely relieved knowing that Clutch wouldn't be reporting us anytime soon. And we took her advice, only getting intimate when we know everyone had retreated back to their quarters for the night.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)