Meeting Demands (Romeo x Creator M. Reader)

(Y/N's POV)
I was sitting in my office working on a couple things. Ever since the company was bought, I was forced to give up a couple of my ideas for the project. And mind you, I had some great ideas too. This was bit upsetting and kinda ruined my day.

Everything was calm, until someone barged into my office. I sighed as I looked up from my PC. My eyes widened as Romeo walked in, slamming the office door shut angrily.

"Creator (Y/N)! We need to talk!" Romeo shouted at me.

I sighed, "Romeo, your series ended a while ago. We are done with you."

"I want my powers back, now!" Romeo exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, "Romeo, I can't do that at the moment. Can't you see I'm busy!"

"I can't stand not having my powers! It's so annoying having to do everything by hand!" Romeo said, "Why did you have to make Jesse take my powers away?!"

I glared at him, "That wasn't my idea. Plus, it was for plot reasons."

"Well, I want my powers back!" Romeo said desperately, "Please, I'll do anything!"

I spun around in my chair. Anything, huh? Well now that I think about it, I need a partner to help me around the office and help me to stop being so lonely. If he becomes my partner, I could have him use his powers to help me around here. I turned to face Romeo before getting up out of the chair. I walked over to him, letting my hand dance along his shoulders.

"I have a deal for you. Become my partner, and I'll give you your powers back~" I whispered in his ear.

He shivered and smirked at me, "Fine, let's play~"

He got down on his knees as I started to undo my belt. I unzipped and unbuttoned my pants before taking my manhood out of it's confinement. Romeo took a hold of my manhood and started stroking it. This caused it to gradually harden up over time.

After my manhood had fully hardened up, Romeo swirled his tongue around the tip of my manhood. This caused me to groan and buck my hips. This caused him to chuckle as he took the tip into his mouth.

"Oh yes~" I groaned as he teased my tip.

After a while of teasing, he took me by surprise and stiffed my full length into his mouth. He took one of his free hands and started to pump at my base. He began to bob his head along my shaft. I placed a hand on the back of his head, running my fingers through his thick, bright red hair. His mouth massaged my shaft slowly and teasingly as his hand toyed with my base.

A couple minutes later, I felt a strong tugging sensation in my stomach that trailed down to my base. I groaned as Romeo continued to bob his head along my shaft. I groaned as my seed started to fill his mouth.

Once his mouth was full of my seed, Romeo pulled away, causing some of my seed to spill out onto the floor. He swallowed what he had in his mouth and moaned at the taste. He licked his lips as I helped him up. I led him towards my desk before clearing off some space and sitting him on it. I removed his clothing, throwing it off to the side in a pile.

After removing his clothes, I positioned my manhood in front of his anus. I looked up at him before pushing my length inside.

(Romeo's POV)
I groaned as (Y/N) pushed his manhood inside of my core. He grabbed a hold of my manhood as he started to thrust into me. He pumped my member as well, causing me to moan softly. While thrusting and pumping, leaned in towards my nipple and gave it a small, teasing lick.

"Ah!~" I moaned.

He continued to lick around my nipple, occasionally giving it a quick suck. He bit down on it, leaving a small bite imprint on it. He did this a couple times to both nipples, making sure that no one else could mark me.

After marking me, he pulled away and gave me a small peck on the lips. He did this a couple times before I put a hand on the back of his head, deepening the kiss. We stood in this make out position as he continued to slam into me.

Suddenly, my manhood started to throb as my inner walls tightened around his manhood. His thrusts became slower, due to my walls becoming very tight around his manhood. He slammed into me before his seed sprayed into my cavern. He pulled away and started to pump my manhood faster. I couldn't take the pleasure and released onto his dark red suite.

While I was panting, he got down on his knees and sucked on two of his fingers. He circled them around my anus before inserting them inside. I groaned as he started to pump them in and out of me.

"Agh~ Fuck!" I groaned.

He moaned, "Damn you're tight~!"

"Ah, faster~!" I moaned out.

He obeyed and started to pump his fingers faster. While pumping, he leaned forwards and started to trail kisses from my base, up my shaft, and to my tip. I groaned when he took my member into his mouth. He started to suck me off as his fingers continued to pump in and out of my ass.

After a while, my whole lower body started to feel tense. I knew what this meant, but I didn't need to warn him. He pulled my manhood out of his mouth, but continued to pump his fingers. Instead, he started to stroke my shaft quickly with his mouth open and his tongue out. I groaned and threw my head back as my seed started to squirt out onto his tongue and into his mouth. He swallowed my load before removing his fingers from my core. He stood up and helped me off the desk.

After getting off the desk, we helped each other get our clothes back on. Once we were fully dressed, he grabbed my wrist and led me over to the desk again. He sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"Since you kept your end of the deal, I will give you your powers back," (Y/N) said.

I nodded as I watched him type in a bunch of numbers, letters, and symbols into this weird box thingy. He did this for a while, causing me to get bored of sitting around and doing nothing.

"How much longer?" I whined.

He chuckled, "Patience, sweetheart. You will get your powers back soon."

"Fine," I mumbled.

He chuckled as he continued to type on his thingy. I slouched in his lap, pulling down is pants a little. A blushed as he looked down. He sighed as he pulled his pants back up.

Finally, he typed in a couple more numbers and clicked a key that said "ENTER". As soon as he did that, I felt a strong pain surging through my body. I clung onto (Y/N) as I screamed in pain. Suddenly, the pain stopped, and I was back in my Admin form. I passed out in (Y/N)'s arms, and he carried me out of his office and into his dorm for the night.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Jessicanightmarewolf)