Writer's Block (Lukas x F. Jesse)

(Lukas's POV)
"No, not good enough!" I said angrily as I crumpled up another piece of notebook paper.

I threw the paper into the trashcan across the room. I hate this feeling. Writer's block always comes at the worst times. I have to draft another book within the next month or else I'm fired. But I can't seem to come up with a good idea for a plot. I sighed as I continued to jot down ideas before throwing them away.

After a couple hours of doing this, I grunted in frustration before banging my head against the desk. I took a couple deep breaths and got up from the desk. I walked out the office before heading to my bedroom. While I was on the way there, Jesse grabbed onto my shoulder and swung herself around to face me.

"Hey babe, what's wrong? You look tense~" Jesse purred seductively.

I sighed, "I'm fine, hun."

"Then why do you look so gloomy?~" she asked.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, "Just another case of writer's block."

She smirked as she pulled away from my grasp. Instead, she grabbed me by the wrist before dragging me along the hallway. She pulled me into a spare room and locked the door behind her.

Once the door had locked, she turned towards me and started walking forwards. I gulped as I started backing away from her. Suddenly, I fell onto the bed. She smirked and pounced on top of me. I opened my mouth to ask what she was doing, but she sealed them with her own. We sat there kissing for a couple minutes.

After a while of kissing, Jesse finally pulled away from me. Both of us had turned a bright shade of red from the heat of our love making. While I sat there panting, Jesse started to strip off her clothing. I blushed madly as she stripped herself down to her bra and panties. She threw her clothes off to the side before grabbing the helm of my jeans.

"J-Jesse~" I panted.

Jesse giggled, "Do you want this, Daddy?~"

I stuttered, causing Jesse to giggle a little more. She unbuttoned my jeans before slowly and teasingly lower the zipper. Once she fully undid it, she ripped off my jeans along with my boxers before throwing them onto the floor. My member stood up proudly as Jesse leaned down and took a hold of it. She started to kiss the tip and make her way down my shaft while doing so.

After she got bored of teasing, she started to swirl her tongue around the tip. This caused me to groan huskily. I took a hand to the back of her head before slamming her head down my length. She gagged a bit as she tried to get used to having my member in her mouth.

Once she adjusted, she started to bob her head along my length. I groaned loudly as she took one of her hands down to my base. She started to massage it as she sucked my hardened member. She moaned while doing so, sending a light vibration along my member.  I started to buck my hips lightly as she bobbed her head along my length.

Suddenly, my core started to feel tense. I knew what this meant and knew I had to warn Jesse.

"Baby~ Agh!" I groaned.

Jesse pulled away, "That's it! Cum for me!~"

She went back to bobbing her head and massaging my member. I felt a slight throbbing sensation running through my core. I couldn't take it anymore and took her head and slammed it down my shaft once again. My nails dug into her scalp as my seed started to fill her mouth. I sat there panting as my seed poured into her mouth.

When my orgasm stopped, Jesse pulled away and looked up at me. Her eyes were wide as she struggled to down my seed.

"It's okay if you can't take it all," I said holding a hand out for her to spit.