When the Kids Are Away (M. Jesse x Petra)

(These events follow those of Birthday Bash)

(Petra's POV)
As the sun began to set, I waved goodbye to my daughters as they rushed off to their uncle's car. They had been so excited to go over to Jesse's brother's places for a sleepover with their cousins. It didn't take long for them to go speeding off back to his place.

Once I knew they were gone, I shut the front door and locked it. I walked back into my room, stripping down completely. After throwing off all of my clothing, I went over to the closet and pulled out a new pair of lingerie. I had been saving it for a night like this, and it would be perfect for Jesse. We haven't been alone in months, so I would love to satisfy him once again.

Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I slipped on the lingerie before throwing on a bathrobe. When I was done doing that, I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a box of condoms. I placed a couple on the nightstand before putting the rest away.

"Petra, I'm home!" Jesse called out for me.

I smirked as I stood up straight, "Coming darling~"

I walked out of the bedroom right when Jesse walked over to the door. He smiled when she saw me in just my bathrobe.

"Petra, why are you dressed like this?" he asked huskily, taking a hold of my waist.

I chuckled, running my finger along his covered chest, "You tell me, sexy thing~"

"Well, well, someone's a bit excited~" he purred, picking me up off the ground.

I giggled as he walked me into the bedroom. He slammed me down onto the bed, leaning in and kissing me on the lips after doing so. I felt Jesse trail one of his hands down to the tie of my robe. The other hand he took it to the back of my head. He intertwined his fingers with my hair.

After he fully undid my robe, he threw it off and pulled away from our kiss. I blushed madly as Jesse stared at me like I was a piece of meat and he was a hungry wolf. Even though my body was covered, he was biding his time until he was going to strike. And just like I thought, Jesse quickly started to mess with my lingerie.

Not long after he started to mess with it, he managed to rip it off. He threw it off onto the floor before looking back at me. He leaned down towards my neck and started to kiss along it. While doing this, he bit down harshly on my neck. This left me with multiple hickeys all along my neck.

When he grew bored of that, Jesse started to strip out of his clothing. I had to keep myself from drooling as more and more of his toned figure was exposed to me. Once he was done doing that, he sat back on the bed and motioned towards his hardened manhood.

"Come on, baby~ You know what to do~" he commanded huskily.

I giggled as I sat up, "Of course, Daddy~"

Jesse blushed madly as I crawled on top of him. I gently pushed him down onto the bed before leaning down towards his manhood. I took a hold of the shaft, stroking along it slowly and gently. He groaned huskily as he took his hand to the back of my head. Without hesitation, I took his length into my mouth.

"Petra~" he groaned.

Not long after I managed to get most of his length into my mouth, I started bobbing my head along his length. In response to this, Jesse leaned his head back while gasping deeply. He helped to guide my head along his length. I could feel his manhood hardening up more and more as I engulfed his length.

While doing that, I took one of my hands to his hip and the other onto his base. I gently massaged it, causing Jesse to groan loudly. He started to move his hips a bit to get more of his length into my mouth. I moaned on his manhood, sending a vibration up into his core. Jesse's eyes rolled upwards as he absentmindedly moaned and groaned. Before anything else could be said, Jesse was ready to release.