Apology Accepted (Aiden x Lukas)

(Aiden's POV)
It was a calm sunny day in Ground City. I was relaxing in my living room while writing another chapter of my new book.

Ever since Jesse and his gang defeated me back in Sky City, I've been trying to show that I've changed. Jesse gave me a second chance for a reason, and I am going to show Jesse that he made the right call.

I became a writer not long after being released from the Founder's dungeon. She gave me a home to stay in while I lived in the city. From there I found an interest in writing. It started out as a way to calm down after a rough day, and it continued to sprout from there.

I heard a knock on the door and looked up from my journal. I placed the journal down onto a side table and made my way to the door. The person knocked once again.

"Hang on!" I shouted.

I opened the door and stood there in shock. There was Lukas outside my door. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly with a silly grin on his face.

"Hey there, Aiden," he said nervously.

"Um, hey, come in," I said as I opened the door further and let him in.

I directed him to the couch and sat down next to him. I noticed that he was giving me a weird look as I sat down. But why? I decided to ask him why he was here.

"So why did you come here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk," Lukas answered, "About, you know, the whole incident in Sky City."

I froze in shock. What was he getting at? Was he here because of one of the Founder's commands? Was he going to kill me?

"Look, I know you weren't in the right mindset, and I wanted to say that I forgive you. For the Sky City incident and kicking me out," Lukas said.

I looked at him in confusion, "Why are you forgiving me? Shouldn't I have at least said 'I'm sorry'?"

He chuckled, "I felt the need to say something first."

I nodded.

He moved closer to me, and I moved away. This caused him to wrap an arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I blushed madly as he pulled me onto his lap. Our faces were only inches away from each other.

"Lukas," I stuttered I'm shock.

He smirked at me. He leaned in close and whispered,

"That's not the only reason I'm here."

I pulled away to see Lukas licking his lips. He trailed his hands up my sides, causing me to shiver. I felt my heart pounding inside of my chest.

"Aiden, I love you," Lukas said before he leaned in and kissed me.

My body stiffened up before I slowly started to melt in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, deepening the kiss. When we pulled away, we started panting immediately as our skin took on a light shade of red.

"Why don't we take this to my room?" I asked.

Lukas chuckled, "Sure thing, maybe I'll give you your punishment there."

He winked at me, causing me to gulp loudly. Lukas chuckled again before picking me up and walking me to my room.

Once we were there, he slammed me onto the bed and locked the door. He got back on top of me and started at my neck. He licked around for a while until he heard a moan slip out of my mouth. I felt him start to suck and bite that area lightly. He pulled away leaving a small hickey on my neck.

I watched as he started to remove his clothing. I blushed as I saw his well toned abs and arms. He took off his trousers along with his boxers. I gasped as his hardened member sprang out of his boxers.

"Oh my-" I gasped.

Lukas chuckled as he started to remove my clothing. Once I was completely naked, he took a hold of my member and began to pump mu shaft a bit. A small groan left my mouth when he gave the tip a lick.

"Ah~ Lukas," I groaned.

He chuckled before he took my member into his mouth. The warm feeling of his mouth made my member harden up. He started to bob his head along my shaft while massaging my base.

After a couple of minutes of him sucking and massaging, my member began to throb painfully. My stomach tensed up, and I knew I had to warn him. But, I wasn't able to. I let out a loud groan as my seed sprayed into his mouth. He took my member out of his mouth, before looking up at me and swallowing my load.

(Lukas's POV)
After swallowing Aiden's load, which to be honest I found rather tasty, I lifted his legs and started to tease his entrance with my member. Without warning, I pushed my entire length in with one quick thrust.

"Ah!~" Aiden moaned.

I let out a small hiss at this. Man, was Aiden tight. Then again, I've never fucked a guy before. I have to admit this does feel amazing.

I stood still for a moment to allow Aiden to adjust to my size. Once he moved his hips, I knew he was ready. I slowly pulled out my member to the tip before pushing back into him.

I started at a slow pace as I made my way down to his neck. Still thrusting, I started to lick around his neck. When I heard a small groan from him, I knew I had found his sweet spot. I started to gently suck and bite that spot. After a few seconds, I pulled away to see a nice hickey imprinted on him.

I started to create more hickeys as I continued to thrust into him. I started to increase the pace, which in return Aiden started to moan louder. I felt my stomach tensing up after a while.

I groaned, "Ugh, Aiden, I'm c-close!"

"Just fucking cum in me, Lukas! Cum in me!" Aiden shouted through a moan.

The only sounds that were audible throughout the house were the sound of skin slapping and loud moans and groans.

Soon, I couldn't hold it any longer. I hugged Aiden close to me as I released my load into his tight hole. I buried my face into the crook of his neck to muffle the loud groan that escaped my lips.

Our bodies were red and hot. I started panting as I pulled out of him. My seed dripped out of his entrance as he laid back on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him once again as I laid next to him.

We sat there for a few moments as we tried to regain from our little 'escapade'. Aiden ran his finger through my hair before saying,

"I'm sorry, Lukas. I'm sorry for kicking you out of the Ocelots. And for throwing you off of Sky City."

"Apology accepted, Aiden," I leaned in closer and made my tone a bit more husky, "Now, if you do anything naughty again, I will be forced to punish you again. And next time, I won't go so easy on you."

Aiden shivered causing me to chuckle at him. I pulled him closer to me and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

After a while, Aiden had passed out on me. I covered him with a light blanket and stayed by his side.

I can rest assured knowing that Aiden wont be causing anymore trouble, unless he wants it rougher than this time.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by: @Cinder-Thy-Writer)
(Sorry if this is horrible or if it took too long to get out...)