My 'Shy' Girl (Cassie Rose x Mevia)

(Ps: Characters are all in highschool!)

(Cassie's POV)
Today was my first day as a freshman at Beacon Highschool. Everyone was crowded in the courtyard waiting for the bell to ring and let us in. I just couldn't wait to see my friends again. You see I was a year or so younger than my friends from middle school (who were now sophomores), so I convinced my father to let me come to this highschool. I sat by the fountain and looked around to see if my friends were nearby.

"Cassie!" someone shouted.

I looked to see Harper running towards me. She tackled me so that I laid down on the bench before giving me a very VERY tight hug.

"Heh- I missed you too Harps," I giggled, hugging her back.

I heard a few chuckles coming from behind us.

"Harper, you're going to crush her," Otto said, trying to hold back his laughter.

I let out a hoarse laugh, "Yeah, I actually can't breathe."

"Oh sorry," she apologized while getting off of me, "It's just, we haven't seen you in so long."

"Harper, it's only been a year," Hadrian pointed out.

I chuckled, "Yeah, and plus you texted me during class everyday last year. Do you know how many detentions I got thanks to you?"

This caused the others to start laugh while Harper let out a small, playful 'hmp'. I started laughing as well while getting up from the bench.

When I stood up, I noticed a girl around my friends age walk by. She had a black and red hoodie on, white and cyan headphones, and a mask covering her nose and mouth. I had to take a second look at the girl. Was she new here? Maybe, I should ask the others.

"Hey guys," I said trying to get their attention.

They all stopped laughing and looked at me. I looked behind them once again to see where the girl had gone, When I spotted her, I asked while pointing,

"Is that girl new around here?"

The others looked at her curiously. Hadrian raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I've never seen her, that's for sure," Hadrian answered.

The others nodded in agreement. So she really was new huh? Maybe, I should go talk to her. She does seem lonely after all. Just when I was about to go over and say hi, the bell rung. The girl ran inside before anyone else spotted her. Darn, guess I'll catch her at lunch or something. I followed my friends into the building and to our lockers.

I was in my first period class, which was Algebra 1. Man, did I really hate math in middle school. It's probably worse now than in middle school.

During the middle of the class, someone walked into the classroom. I looked up from my doodle and noticed it was the girl from the courtyard.

"Sorry I'm late," the girl apologized.

The teacher looked at her in confusion, "Sorry sweetie, I think you're in the wrong class. Let me see your schedule."

The girl shyly walked up to the teacher's desk, which was only a couple feet away from. I actually got to see her up close. Jeez let me tell you, she had to be almost as tall as Otto, who is 6' 3".

"Cassie, can you show this girl to her class?" Mrs. Higgins asked.

I nodded, "Yes ma'am."

I quickly got out of my seat and motioned for the taller girl to follow me. When we were both in the hallway I asked for her to show me her schedule. Her class was in room 309. Since my friends showed me around during open house, I knew exactly where that was. I led her down the long hallways and to her classroom. Once we arrived her turned to face me.