Much Needed Help (Olivia x Axel)

(Axel's POV)
As I was making my way down the hallway, I heard multiple shouts and huffs of frustration. I knew Olivia could get very frustrated while working, but today was worse than normal. She was stressed because she had a redstone assignment due for Ellegaard this week.

Ever since Olivia had started picking up some redstone lessons from Ellegaard, she had become more stressed out than usual. She was staying up all night working on assignments and projects for Ellegaard. Her room was a mess with redstone all over the desk and blueprints strewn across the floor. She had barely any clothing left since most of it was covered in redstone. And if I was being honest, Olivia was really starting to worry me.

"Oh come on!" I heard Olivia shout in frustration.

I sighed, knowing I should probably go and help her. I started to walk towards her door before heading inside. Olivia sighed as she practically slammed her head against the desk. I sat next to her and started rubbing her beck. Olivia picked her head up from the desk and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shook her head and sighed, "No, I've been stressed out of my mind..."

"Would you like some help? Maybe it'll get done faster if I help." I suggested.

Olivia huffed, "Fine..."

With that, we started to work on her project. While working, I did everything I could to get her in a good mood. From redstone mustaches to very crude jokes with a redstone torch, I tried my hardest to make her laugh. Eventually, I managed to get her to crack a smile.

After a while, we had finally finished her project. Olivia breathed a sigh of relief as we started to clean up the mess. Once we finished cleaning up, Olivia led me over to her bed. We both sat down before Olivia pulled me into a hug. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back.

"Thank you, Axel! It means a lot!" Olivia said thankfully, looking up at me.

I smiled, "Of course, Liv. I kinda owed you for always being there for me."

"Is there anything I can do to thank you?" she asked.

I blushed lightly, "well, I have something I want to ask..."

"Go on," she said, pulling away from the hug.

I gulped, "Liv, we've known each other for quite a while now, and I've always wanted to ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Axel, I don't know what to say!" Olivia said, blushing nervously.

I sighed as I looked away from her. But to my surprise,she grabbed my chin and made me look at her. Before I could say anything more, Olivia leaned in and kissed me. It took a couple moments, but I slowly melted in and placed my arms around her waist.

After a couple moments, we pulled away. Olivia smirked as she laid me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. She leaned down towards my ear and whispered,

"I've been wanting you to ask for a while now~ Of course I will~"

"Liv, do you really want to... you know what?" I asked.

She nodded, "Of course, big boy~"

The blush on my face became brighter as Olivia sat up and stripped. I smirked while she turned to face the tent in my pants. I licked my lips as I leaned in towards her womanhood. As she pulled my member out of my pants, I gave her entrance a lick. She moaned softly and stroked my member as I continued to lick her clit.

After a little while, Olivia managed to calm down. She took the tip of my member and swirled her tongue around it before engulfing my length. I groaned huskily as she started to bob her head along my length. I felt a tension building in my core while she started to engulf more and more of my length.

A couple moments later, I took two of my fingers into Olivia's core. Olivia pulled away from my member and moaned as I pumped them in and out of her. I felt her inner walls tightening around my fingers when I hit a certain spot inside of her. She panted for a little bit before going back to bobbing her head along my member.

"Agh~ Olivia~" I groaned, pulling away from her womanhood.

"Mpm~" she moaned while bobbing her head up and down my member.

(Olivia's POV)
I moaned softly as I bobbed my head along Axel's manhood. I felt my core starting to ache a little bit. My inner walls tightened little by little as Axel pumped his fingers onto my g-spot. This caused me to keep moaning while bucking my hips a bit.

Suddenly, I felt my core fully tighten up. I knew that this meant I was close, and I could tell Axel was about to reach his limit as well. Axel pulled away from my womanhood and groaned loudly. He stuttered for a couple moments before he was able to actually get out what he wanted to say.

"Liv, you're gonna make me cum!" he warned.

I ignored his warning and continued to bob my head along his length. He grunted as we prepared for our climaxes. He took his free hand to my head and slammed it down his shaft. He leaned his head back and groaned before shooting head seed into my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed, licking my lips.

Not even a second afterwards, I felt my climax coming on. I moaned loudly as my body took over. My juices sprayed out of my core, landing into his mouth and staining his cheeks. I sat there panting as Axel proceeded to change our position. He laid me on my back before crawling on top of me.

"A-Axel~" I panted.

Axel chuckled as he took my chin in his hand, "Relax sweetheart~ I'll do the work from now on~"

I giggled as Axel took something out of his inventory. He tore open the wrapper before slipping the barrier over his manhood. After doing this, he positioned his manhood in front of my entrance. I looked up at him nervously as he cupped my cheek.

"It's okay. I'll take it easy until you're ready," he reassured me.

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Okay."

He smiled as he wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. Once I did that, he leaned in and kissed me. I melted, which distracted me from the pain of his first thrust into my core. He stood still while we kissed for a little bit.

After a little while, I moved my hips. This caused Axel and I to pull away from the kiss. I nodded at him, signaling him to start. Axel sighed as he pulled his manhood out until only the tip was inside of me. He thrusted back in slowly, causing me to mewl softly. He did this a couple times, allowing my body to adjust to the new feeling.

Once my body had fully adjusted, I asked Axel to start going faster and harder. He quickly obeyed, gradually making his thrusts harder and faster than before. While he did this, his manhood started to hit my g-spot. This made me start moaning loudly and start bucking my hips violently. With each of his thrusts, my core started to tighten more and more. After a while of this, I started to draw closer to my climax.

"Ah~ Axel!" I moaned loudly.

He grunted huskily, "Yeah, I know. Me too, Liv~"

Suddenly, my inner walls tightened around his manhood. His thrusts had become rougher and faster  as he was getting closer to his climax. He took his arms around my waist and pulled me close before preparing for our release.

Then, we allowed ourselves to give in as we released our climaxes. As we released, Axel's seed filled up the condom. I moaned loudly as my juices milked his covered manhood. Axel let go of me and allowed me to pull away from him. He laid me down on the bed as he got up from the bed and fixed himself up.

After getting himself fixed up, Axel helped me get dressed since I was still very sore. Once we were both dressed again, he laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"I love you, Liv~" he said as he caressed my cheek.

I giggled, "I love you too, Axel!"

Axel gave me a peck on the cheek before pulling the blanket over us. He told me to rest as he rubbed my back gently. This caused me to start becoming a little drowsy before my eyes began to flutter shut. I eventually fell asleep in his arms, exhausted from the project and our little lovemaking session. Needless to say, this wasn't the last time I asked for Axel's help on a project.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @cookiemagic12344)