Her Prison Warrior (Petra x F. Reader)

(Petra's POV)
Things have been pretty rough here at the Sunshine Institute. At the end of every day, (Y/N) comes into our cell. Her body sore, beaten, and bruised as she flops onto the bed face first. Today was the final straw, I hate seeing (Y/N) all depressed and hurt.

The day was Friday, tomorrow was a free day which means this would be the perfect chance to bring justice to those hurting my baby girl. We were currently heading to bed. I laid down next to (Y/N) before wrapping my arms around her waist. I pulled her close and placed my head in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you," (Y/N) said tiredly.

I sighed, "Did someone pick on you?"

"Maybe... why do you care?" she asked.

"Because, I love you, and I hate seeing people hurt you," I answered.

She giggled, sadly, "Petra, you don't have to be so protective over me."

"But I do, people just wont leave you alone. Like I said, I don't want to see you hurt," I said.

She giggled before rolling her eyes. She pulled the blanket over us before wrapping her arms around me.

The next morning, I was up bright and early. (Y/N) was still fast asleep, so I had to slowly get out of bed so that I didn't wake her up. I walked over and grabbed a pickaxe before going out the door.

After mining for a couple hours, I noticed one of the guys eyeing (Y/N) with a malicious smirk on their face, out the corner of my eye. The guy started to make his way towards her. He raised his pickaxe threateningly. (Y/N) turned around, her eyes widening in fear.

"Say goodbye lil' bitch!" the guy said, swinging his pickaxe at her.

I got in front of her and blocked his blow, "Leave. Her. Alone!"

The guy gulped as I towered over him. He looked like an omega wolf who attempted to challenge his alpha, pathetic and soft. The guy back away shakily. (Y/N) looked up at me and sighed.

"Thanks, Petra," she said.

I scoffed, "No one messes with you unless they have a death wish."

She rolled her eyes and pulled me into a hug. The Warden stopped all the work in progress for a lunch break. Jeez, the time went by pretty quick. (Y/N) took me by the wrist and led me put of the mine.

Once we were in our cell, (Y/N) let go of my wrist and turned to face me. She grabbed me by the shoulders before pushing me towards the bed. After pushing me onto the bed, she punced on top of me as she placed a few kisses on my cheek. She trailed her kisses from my cheek, down my jawline, and to my lips.

Once she reached my lips, she started to suck and bite on my lower lip. I opened my mouth a bit, allowing her to slid her tongue inside. Her soft tongue caressing my own. I blushed madly before melting into the kiss.

A couple minutes later, I felt how (Y/N) took one of her hands and cupped my cheek. She used her other hand to gently stroke my covered breasts. This caused me to moan in the kiss, even though there was little to no contact with my actual breasts. I wrapped my arms around ner neck to deepen the kiss.

After a while, we pulled away to catch our breaths. Our cheeks became bright red as sweat started to drip down our foreheads. (Y/N) sat up before helping me to sit up as well. Not even a second after helping me sit up, she took her hands down to the helm of my white tank top. She practically ripped the thing off, exposing my breasts that were covered by a dark orange bra. She stopped herself from drooling as her hands spidered their way to the clasp.

Once she reached the clasp, she undid it and threw my bra off to the side. She took one of y breasts in her hand while the other was placed into her mouth. She started to suck o my breast while massaging the other.

(Y/N's POV)
I sucked and massaged on Petra's breasts, causing her to moan softly. She grabbed the back of my head as her fingers intertwined with my hair. She tugged on it a bit, causing me to wince in pain. Her breasts were soft and squishy, I liked that. I switched breasts every couple of sucks.

After a couple more times of sucking on both breasts, I pulled away from her breasts. This gave Petra the opportunity to get on top. She flipped us so that I sat at the head of the bed and she was in between my legs. She took off my pants, accidentally ripping my panties off as well. She lowered her face down to my womanhood before licking the hood of my clit.

"Petra~ Ah~!" I moaned.

Petra chuckled before licking me a couple more times. This caused my hips to jerk a few times as I moaned out loud. Petra grabbed onto my waist and held my hips down on the bed. I kicked out my legs and moaned as Petra took two of her fingers and inserted them into my core. She pumped her fingers in unison with her licking. This caused me to throw my head back as I let out a loud moan.

A while later, I felt my walls beginning to tighten around Petra's fingers. This caused her fingers to hit my G-spot, making me go ballistic with hysterical moaning. She continued to finger me as loud squishing sounds and moaning filled the room.

"Petra, you're going to make me— Agh!" I tried to warn but was interrupted.

My orgasm painted her lips and cheeks white as she pulled out her fingers. She sat up and removed her pants before positioning her womanhood in front of mine. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me close. Our womanhoods touched, our juices mixing together our exposed skin. Our clits rubbed against each other, causing us both to moan.

"Petra~" I moaned.

She moaned as well, "(Y/N), you're so wet!~"

We both moved our hips, rubbing our womanhoods together. I mewled at the new feeling, I've never had sex with a woman. It feels a lot different than having a man's member inside of you.

After a while, Petra pulled something out of her inventory. She pulled her womanhood away before positioning the thing in front of my entrance. Suddenly, I felt something entering my core. I looked down as a loud moan escaped my lips. Petra took the other end of the two sided toy and inserted it into her core. She started to move her hips up and down on the toy. A minute after, I started to do the same.

About thirty minutes later, my walls throbbed around the toy as they started to constrict. The sounds of moaning and groaning filled the stone cell. We both were close to our orgasm, so close we didn't even need to warn our partner. Instead, we both let out a couple loud moans as we release our orgasms onto each other. Our juices covered our womanhoods as we started panting. We pulled away before Petra took out the toy and fell at my side. She pulled me close to her and started to snuggle me.

"That was fun," Petra said tiredly.

I sighed, "Hey Petra?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Thanks for earlier. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there, " I said, a bit sadly.

Petra chuckled, "That's what I'm here for. And before you even think of trying to repay me, don't because you already did."

"Thanks Petra, " I huffed jokingly.

I turned to face her before stuffing my head into the crook of her neck. She chcukled before wrapping her arm around my waist. We both eventually passed out from exhaustion. Form that day forth, I was never picked on by any of the other inmates. I think you'd know why...

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @pumpkinspice_animate)