The Confession (Dan x Lizzie)

(Dan's POV)
After Jesse accused me of being the supposed "White Pumpkin", I was locked away in the mansion's library. I sighed as I watched the fire flare and crackle from the couch. I laid down on the couch and took a bit of a breather.

A little while later, the door to the library opened. I shot up and sat on the couch as someone entered the library. My eyes widened when I saw Lizzie walk in, shutting the door behind her.

"Lizzie, what are you doing in here?" I asked as I got out of my seat.

She started towards me as well, "I snuck in past that blonde guy. Lukas, I think? We have to talk."

I have her a questioning look, "About what?"

"I know you pushed the button," she answered with a deadpan look on her face.

My eyes widened, "No. That's not true!"

She started to talk again, but this time i ignored her. My eyes trailed down to her chest as she scolded me a bit. She walked towards the fireplace and I followed her. Something inside of me felt different than before. I felt a tingling sensation on my lower body.

"DAN! Are you even listening?!" she asked annoyed.

I shook my head a bit, "What?"

"Really, ugh. Nevermind," Lizzie said in defeat.

She looked up at me just in time to see me licking my lips. I started walking close to her, causing her to back up. She yelped as she tripped over her own heel. She fell onto her back as I pounced on top of her.

"Dan, what the fuck?!" she asked.

I chuckled huskily, "My body craves you, Lizzie. If I admit to pressing the button, I want to fuck you in exchange for you not saying anything to the others."

"Fine," Lizzie said rolling her eyes jokingly.

I smirked as I took a hold of the helm pf her shirt. I ripped it off before going down to her skirt and tearing it away as well. This left her in her bubble gum pink bra and undies that matched her long, beautiful hair. I took her covered breasts and started to toy with them while straddling my covered manhood between her legs.

After toying and adjusting my covered manhood, I ran my hands around to her shoulder blades. Once my hands reached her bra clasp, I undid it before throwing her bra off to the side. I stopped myself from drooling at the sight of her large breasts. This evidentally failed though.

She giggled, "Jeez, your drooling as much as a wolf over a bone."

"You bet, your beautiful Liz," I said, my eyes fixated on her breasts.

She giggled as I leaned down towards her chest. I licked one of her nipples, causing her to moan loudly. She used one of her hands to cover her mouth, while the other clawed at the rug under us.

"Ah, Dan~" she moaned.

I started to bite down on her nipple a bit causing her to sigh. I did this a couple of times to both breasts, leaving behind a couple love markings on her.

After marking her up, I started to remove a few articles of my own clothing. I removed my shirt, making Lizzie blush madly. Her face was as pink as her undies and hair. I removed my jeans as well leaving me in my light cyan boxers. This removed more of the barrier that kept my hardened manhood from touching her womanhood. I started to grind my hips onto hers. This made us both grunt as our sexes begged for more.

(Lizzie's POV)
I grunted as Dan's covered manhood started to poke at my covered womanhood. He started grinding his manhood against my entrance, causing me to moan and buck my hips. My core throbbed as it begged for him to go in already.