I'll Protect You (Magnus x Ellegaard)

(Ellegaard's POV)
I nervously sat up in the bed before slowly sliding off. I didn't want to wake my boyfriend because he would beat me if I did. I hate having such a controlling boyfriend, but if I left him, he would go ballistic. I'd rather stay and be controlled than leave him and possibly risk my life. As I was getting out of the bed, someone grabbed my waist.

"Where do you think you're going, babe?" my boyfriend asked.

I gulped, "I'm just going to the kitchen to get something to eat."

"Liar, you're trying to run away again. Aren't you?" he asked annoyed as he sat up in the bed.

I sighed, "Baby, I wouldn't lie to y—"

Before I could explain, he slapped me across the face. He pushed me down onto the bed with a growl.

"Don't lie to me you bitch! I know what you are trying and I will not have that!" he shouted at me.

My breathing started to become more unsteady as he started to tug off my clothing. I tried to thrash around and get him off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

After a while, he had managed to get most of my clothing off. He was about to rip off my bra and panties. That's when I closed my eyes tightly and kicked upwards. This caused both of my feet to hit his crotch. He fell onto the bed in pain, allowing me to slip on my armor and escape.

When I was outside of the dome, I frantically looked around to see if any of his friends were around. Once I knew they weren't, I bolted in the direction of the temple. When I got there I ran up to the living room where the guys looked at me in shock. I was panting heavily, and they saw all the bruises I had.

"Ellegaard, what happened to you?" Gabriel asked, getting up with the others.

I gulped, "Well, um—"

"Ellegaard, you bitch! Get down here right now!" I heard my boyfriend shout.

Soren gave me a confused look before going to get the door. I tried to warn him not to but he didn't listen. Suddenly, my boyfriend ran up to me. He grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the wall.

"Thought you could run away again, huh? Well, you were wrong missy!" he said angrily.

I could barely breathe as he tightened his grip on my throat. Then, the Gabriel and Magnus pulled out their weapons. Ivor and Soren slowly backed away from the scene. Magnus let out an angry cry as he bolted at my boyfriend. He sucker punched him in the back of the head, causing my boyfriend to groan in pain. He let me down before turning to face him.

"What the hell you little fag!" he shouted at Magnus.

Magnus scowled, "Get the fuck away from her and don't ever come back!"

"Make me little bitch!" my boyfriend remarked.

Magnus smirked, "With pleasure..."

Magnus pulled out some TNT and started to back my boyfriend towards the balcony. Then, he placed the TNT block and lit it. When it blew up, it sent my boyfriend flying off somewhere in the forest. Magnus sighed as he turned to face me.

"You okay?" he asked as he reached a hand out to me.

I nodded and grabbed his hand, "I think so."

"Well, let's head to my room. I want to make sure you're fully okay," Magnus said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I sighed as Magnus led me to his room. Once we were there, he sat on the bed and cuddled me. I took a few deep breaths as I ran my finger along his chest. This caused him to chuckle slightly. We sat like this for a while, just holding each other close.