Learning to Relax (Axel x Olivia)

(Olivia's POV)
I sighed as I worked tirelessly on a redstone assignment. Ellegaard decided to put my redstone knowledge to the test by asking me to build a device that could sense when mobs are nearby. I had been up for most of the evening in my room. My hands were sore, and I could barely keep my eyes open.

As I was working, my head started to throb slightly. I put down the materials I was working with and started to rub my temples. Shaking my head, I got up and decided to go to the kitchen. Reason being, I mostly thought I was dehydrated and just needed to take a sip of water before going back to work.

Now you're probably wondering, "Olivia, why don't you just keep a water bottle with you while you work?". My answer to that is, I'd rather not risk spilling water on my project. As we all know by now, redstone and water don't mix. That's also the reason I don't eat in my room either. I would rather have my food not marinated with redstone dust, for Notch's sake the stuff is toxic if ingested!

I sighed as I grabbed the glass of water and walked over to sit at the table. Axel walked in just as I set my glass of water down.

"Hey Olivia!" he greeted me.

I looked over and gave him a small smile. Suddenly, I started to see black spots clouding my vision. Axel noticed my eyes starting to roll upwards and ran over to me.

"Olivia? Olivia!" he exclaimed frantically.

Soon after he took a hold of me, I passed out in his arms. My body became cold and numb. I had not clue what happened after I blacked out.

When I finally woke up, I noticed I was in some sort of infirmary. I lifted my head off the pillow and looked around for a minute. Ivor was working on a potion while Axel laid next to me with his arms around my waist. He smiled when he saw I was finally awake.

"She's awake, Ivor!" Axel said happily.

Ivor stopped what he was doing and looked over at me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Okay, I guess..."

"You really should take better care of yourself. You really need to learn to relax," Ivor said.

I sighed, "But, Ellegaard told me I have to have the project done soon."

"But Olivia, you're more important than a stupid project!" Axel butted in.

I huffed as I cuddled up to Axel. He chuckled as he pulled me closer to him. Ivor rolled his eyes as he packed away his potion supplies. He walked out of the room, leaving Axel and I alone.

After a couple moments of just cuddling, Axel started to roam his hands around my lower body. He took one of them between my legs and started to tease my womanhood through my jeans.

"Axel~ Hmp~" I moaned, even though there was barely any contact.

Axel chuckled, "How about I show you how to take it easy, hm?"

I nodded and moaned as he kept caressing my womanhood. He smirked and licked his lips as he took his hand away. Instead, he rubbed my stomach for a second while leaning in for a kiss. He kissed me, and I soon melted in. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he undid my jeans. I lifted a leg for him as he slid his hand inside of my jeans, under my panties. He immediately went for my clit, brushing his fingers over it a bit.

"Mhm~" I moaned in the kiss.

Once we ran out of breath, we pulled away from the kiss. At this point, Axel started to rub my clit quickly but gently. This caused me to moan softly as my core started begging for more.

When I least expected it, Axel took two of his fingers into my core. He started to pump them in and out while brushing my clit with his thumb. I felt how my core reacted by squirting my juices out of me. I moaned and took a hold of his wrist, while my juices started to soil my jeans and panties. He pulled his fingers out of my sore, wet core before cleaning them off. Meanwhile, I was trying to recover from that.

Once I recovered, I returned the favor and took my hand into his pants. I squeezed his manhood through his boxers, causing him to groan huskily.

(Axel's POV)
I groaned huskily as Olivia took her hand into my pants. She gently squeezed my member through my boxers. Then, she took things to the extreme and placed her hand into my boxers. She started to stroke my bare member with her hand.

A couple minutes later, she took my member out of my boxers. She started to pump it a bit, causing me to groan even more. A bit precum started to spew out of my member as she did this. Olivia licked her lips before leaning down towards my member. She licked up the precum before taking my tip into her mouth.

"Agh~" I groaned.

She started to take more and more of my length into her mouth. This caused me to moan as I took my hand to the back of her head. I started to help guide her head along my length, covering my shaft in her warm saliva.

A little while after, I started to feel a tension in my core. I knew what this meant and knew I needed to warn Olivia. But, my climax took over before I had the chance. My body became numb as my nerves took over. My hand slammed her head down the rest of my length as my seed filled her mouth. I let go of her head, and she pulled away from my member. She looked up at me and swallowed my load.

"Mm~" she moaned as she seductively bit her finger.

She removed her jeans and panties before throwing them off the bed. She got into my lap and started to grind her warm, wet womanhood against my hardened member. My member poked at her entrance, causing her to giggle.

"Would you like me to help you, sir?~" she purred seductively.

I nodded, "Of course~ Cutie pie~"

She took a hold of my member and hovered her womanhood over it. She brushed the tip between her legs before lowering her hips down onto it. She moaned as I took a hold of her hips. I started to thrust in and out of her quickly, her walls massaging my burning member.

As I thrusted into her, her walls started to convulse around my member. This caused my member to pound into just one spot inside of her walls.

"Ah! Axel~" she moaned my name as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

This gave me full control over her body. I positioned us so that I was on top of her. I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder and started to thrust into her hard and fast. This position caused my member to reach deeper into her core than it had been before.

Suddenly, her walls completely constricted themselves around my member. I groaned as I slammed into her and released into her womb. She also released as she juices stained the bedsheets. I pulled out of her core and pumped the rest of my seed onto her stomach.

"Axel~" she panted.

I took a deep breath before fixing myself up. I helped Olivia dress herself before heading to her room for the night.

The next morning, I walked into Olivia's room. As I suspected, she was back at it again. She was working on that dumb project that almost got her sick the other day. But, I had a plan. I slowly walked up behind her and grabbed her from her work station.

"Axel! What the hell?!" she said annoyed.

I sighed, "Did you not learn anything from yesterday?"

She rolled her eyes at me as I walked her over to her bed. I slammed her down onto it before using my body to pin her to the bed. She sighed as she tried to get away from my grasp.

"Axel! I need to work!" she yelled.

I scowled, "No Olivia! You need to rest! You've been working too hard!"

"I'm just trying to prove that I'm just as good of a redstone engineer as Ellegaard!" Olivia admitted.

I pulled her into a hug as I laid down next to her. She snuggled her head into the crook of my neck, sighing as she did so. I started to pat and rub her back a bit in an attempt to calm her down.

"You don't need to prove yourself to anyone," I said softly.

She gave me a saddened look, "But, I'll never be as good as Ellegaard if I don't prove myself..."

"There's no one you need to prove anything to except yourself," I reassured her.

She smiled as she gave me a peck on the lips. She decided to take the rest of the day off just to relax for once. And I was with her all that day. She had finally learned to relax.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @cookiemagic12344)