Hard to Focus (Harper x Mevia)

(Mevia's POV)
As I sat at my desk, I could barely focus on the papers in front of me. There was so much work to catch up on. So much work that needed to be done, yet my mind was focused more on something else... or rather someone else.

You see, ever since the day we met I haven't been able to get my mind off of her. I've had a crush on Harper for quite some time now, but I never thought about telling her. Everytime I think about Harper, I start to get this weird feeling inside of my stomach. I tried to shake the thought of her out of my head, but that evidently failed.

After a little while of staying in the office while staring at my papers, I heard the door open. This caused me to immediately look up and see who it was. I blushed lightly when I saw that it was Harper.

"Mevia, do you realize how late it is?!" Harper scolded.

I shook my head before looking out the window. My eyes widened when I saw the pitch black sky filled with stars. I looked back at her, my eyes still wide.

"I-I had no idea!" I said nervously.

Harper sighed, "Honestly Mev as your best friends, I think you need to relax for once. You're always so busy, you forget to care for yourself!"

"It's just hard to focus on much else, I guess," I remarked, getting up from my desk.

Harper smiled, "Come on, we need to head back to our room."

I smiled as I walked out of the office with her. Harper plugged her nose and waved her other hand under it jokingly.

"Seriously, you need a damn shower... You stink!" she giggled.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Okay mom."

Once we got back to our room, Harper started to get changed while I prepared the shower. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel before walking out of the bathroom, realizing I had forgotten something. When I did this, I saw Harper fully naked in front of her bed. I started feeling an urge, and soon, I was completely unable to control myself.

When my urge took over, I absentmindedly walked up behind Harper. I took my hand to her waist, trailing them up her body. This caused her to shiver as I took my hand onto her breasts. Because I did this, the towel I had wrapped around me fell onto the floor. I gave her breasts a gentle squeeze, causing Harper to yelp.

"Mevia what are you doing!?" she asked nervously.

I licked my lips, leaning in close and answering, "Nothing much, just admiring your beauty~"

"M-Mev!" Harper stuttered.

I giggled before trailing one of my hands down to her butt. The blush on her face got darker as I started to rub her. I pinched her nipple gently, causing her to moan softly.

"Ah~ Mevia~" she moaned.

I giggled teasingly, "How about you join me, sexy thing?~"

"Of course~" Harper answered while nodding.

I smirked as I let go of her. Instead, I took a hold of her wrist and led her into the shower.

Once we were inside, I shut the curtains before turning my attention to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I leaned in towards her neck and started kissing along it. This made her sigh in bliss as I started to suck and bite down on it. I did this a couple times which left multiple hickeys on her neck.

After I grew bored of that, I started trailing my kisses down her body. My lips grazed her breasts as I started to get down on my knees. When I had reached her womanhood, I gave her clit a gentle kiss before sucking on it. This caused Harper to moan loudly, taking her hand and running her fingers through my hair.