The Interview (M. Jesse x Radar)

(Radar's POV)
I walked into the order hall building nervously. Today was a big day for me. Today was my interview with the one and only Jesse, mayor of Beacontown. I had set up this interview a week ago with him. I gave shim my resume and waited. I honestly thought that it would have taken longer to get an interview with him. I sighed and opened the door to his office.

"Good evening, sir," I greeted.

"Good evening. Radar, I presume?" Jesse asked looking up from his papers.

I nodded nervously.

"Alright, Radar, take a seat in front of the desk," Jesse motioned for me to sit.

I sat down in front of his desk. We soon began the interview. The interview seemed like it would last forever.

Finally after a few hours, the interview was almost over.

"Alright, your resume and questionnaire seem to be in order. There's just one last thing I need to test you on," Jesse said.

"And w-what is that?" I stuttered.

Jesse got up from his desk and walked over to the door. He clicked the lock shut and smirked.

"Get up," Jesse said.

I got up from my seat, shaking nervously. Jesse came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed a bit when he took his hand under my shirt. He started to gently touch my torso. He groaned when he found my six pack.

"You've got a nice body on ya," Jesse said huskily.

I gulped as Jesse took his hand longer up my body. He started to gently stroke my nipples causing me to let out a low groan. He started to lick at my neck teasingly. I gasped when he found my good spot, and he started to nibble on that spot gently.

While kissing my neck, Jesse took a hand down into my trousers and started massaging my member.

Jesse stopped kissing my neck and let go of me. He walked around me and got on his knees. I got nervous as he unzipped my jeans and took them and my boxers down to my ankles. I blushed and tried to cover my member with my hands. He brushed them away as if the were nothing and took a hold of my member. His thumb started teasing the tip as he licked up and down my shaft.

"Ah~" I moaned.

Jesse smirked before taking my entire length in his mouth with ease. I'm not the biggest in the world so that wouldn't have been much of a problem. He started to bob his head up and down as he pumped my base with his free hands. I groaned and gripped onto some of his thick brown hair. I groaned as my member throbbed in his mouth. I felt a tug in my stomach and I had to warn him.

"Ah~ Jesse, I'm getting close!~" I warned.

I groaned and released my seed into his mouth. Jesse moaned at the taste. He took my member out of his mouth and swallowed all of my seed, looking me square in the eyes. I blushed when he said,

"Mm~ tasty~"

He got up and motioned for me to follow him. I stepped out of my trousers and footwear, following him. Jesse sat down at his desk and undid his trousers. He took them off and his member sprang up into the air. He was massive! He motioned for me to sit in his lap. I shakily got up and into his lap. I groaned when I felt his member poke my sensitive anus.

"You ready?" Jesse asked.

I nodded my head.

Jesse took a bit of lotion that he had on his desk and pumped a bit into his hand. He spread some on his member before spreading the rest on my anus. He positioned himself before gently pushing his entire length into me.

"Ow, Jesse," I sobbed.

"Sh- it's ok. I won't move until you get comfortable," he said softly.

Jesse took his hand to my chin and made me look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I melted into the kiss as he ran his fingers through my hair. We kissed for a while and the pain started to melt away.

After a while, I moved my hips in the kiss and Jesse took it right and started to move. He pulled out his member slowly before thrusting it back in. I felt his member throbbing with each thrust. I slowly moved my hips up and down his member to meet his thrusts.

"Ah~ Jesse~" I moaned.

"Fuck Radar. You're so tight~" Jesse groaned.

Jesse started to pound into me causing me to yelp at the sudden change of pace. I felt his member begin to throb even more and I knew he was almost at his max.

"Agh~ Radar, I'm gonna cum~" Jesse groaned.

"Cum in me Jesse~ Cum in me!~" I begged.

Jesse gave a few more shallow thrusts before he groaned releasing all of his seed into me. He pulled out his member and told me to sit on the desk and spread my legs.

(Jesse's POV)
I watched as Radar sat on my desk and spread his legs as wide as he could. I licked my lips and approached him. I licked two of my fingers before placing them in front of his anus. I inserted my fingers and started pumping them in and out at a fast pace.

"Ah~ fuck me, Jesse!" Radar moaned.

I continued to pump my fingers in and out roughly. I used my other hand to pump his member as I fingered him. His member started leaking precum at the slightest touch of my fingers. His walls became tighter around my fingers and it got harder to move them. His member throbbed as cum began to squirt out of the tip.

"Ah~ Jesse I'm gonna cum!" Radar moaned.

I continued to pump his member hard as he groaned. With one final pump, cum exploded out of his member and onto his chest. He sat there panting for a bit.

After he was done panting, I slid him off the desk and he got on his knees. I grabbed my member and began pumping it rapidly. He swirled his tongue around the tip before taking my member into his mouth. He bobbed his head along my shaft and massaged the bit that didn't fit in his mouth.

"Ah~ Fuck you're good at this~" I groaned.

Radar moaned sending a vibration down my member. This caused my member to start throbbing pain and pleasure. It begged for more of his touch. I felt myself tending up and I had to warn Radar.

"It's coming Radar~" I warned.

He continued to take in my length and I started to lightly thrust into his mouth. I started to mouth fuck him. I groaned as I thrusted one last time as my orgasm filled his mouth.

I put my trousers back on and helped radar get his clothing back on as well. We sat back down in our seats and continued our very awkward interview.

A few hours later, the interview was over.

"Alright, everything seems to be in order. You're hired," I said happily.

"Thank you sir," Radar said shaking my hand.

We walked towards the door and I opened it for him.

"See you soon," I winked.

"Let's do this again sometime?" Radar asked.

"You bet!" I said waving to him while licking my lips.

-

-

-

(Requested by @That_Immortal_Boy)