The 'Special' Trial (Romeo x Radar)

(Radar's POV)
The Admin led us into this strange sort of archery challenge. He had snapped Vos into the challenge with us. Jesse and Lukas were working on the challenge, so I decided to just go into a corner and wait for them.

A couple minutes later, the Admin showed up.

"Hello there, kiddo. I've got a 'special' trial made just for you," he said eagerly.

"No thanks, I'm good. Really, I am," I said politely declining his offer.

"Oh, you don't understand. This isn't optional," he said mischievously.

I gulped and backed away. He only got closer and closer. Man, who knew snowmen can actually be so scary. He teleported behind me. I tried to scream for Jesse, but the Admin put a cloth over my mouth. I started to feel dizzy and eventually, I passed out.

I woke up in a different room. I tried to sit up but my arms and legs were chained to... bedposts? I still had my clothes on, thank Notch. The door to the room opened and the Admin walked in. He wasn't a snowman, but a humanoid figure with red hair, red and yellow eyes, and red and black striped clothing.

"Welcome to your 'special' trial," the Admin said teasingly.

I became nervous as he made his way over to the bed. He got on top of me and started licking and sucking on my neck. I tried to hold in a moan as he created hickeys all around my neck. He snapped his fingers and my clothes disappeared and reappeared on the floor.

"Now let's get on to the wall thing, shall we?" the Admin said teasingly.

I gulped as he undid his clothing. His member stood out proudly as he made his way towards me. He started to poke my entrance teasingly with his tip. Without warning he slammed his member into me. He groaned in pleasure at how tight I was.

(Romeo's POV)
I groaned as I slammed into the nerd. Honestly I have to admit, the kid's nice and tight. Who's to say I hate it? Because if I said that I'd be lying.

"Fuck~" I groaned.

I started ramming into him as I pumped his shaft. He started moaning as I pumped his shaft faster. His moans turned me on even more, and I felt a bit of precum start to come out of me. I couldn't cum just yet. Not when it felt this good.

I grabbed onto him and pulled his hips closer to me. I was now going at an inhuman pace, ramming him against the bed as hard as possible. I felt myself tensing up at one point.

His member throbbed as I continued to pump his shaft. Cum started to spray out of his member, covering my hand and his chest. I licked the cum off my hand, causing him to blush.

My member throbbed as I prepared to climax. I pulled my member out and started pumping the shaft. I positioned myself on top of him to where my member was right in his face.

"Open wide, kid!" I commanded.

He obeyed and opened his mouth and closed his eyes. I groaned as I quickly pumped member.

"Here it comes kid!" I warned.

My cum sprayed out onto his face, but he managed to catch a bit in his mouth. He swallowed what he had in his mouth before panting like a wild ocelot.

"Can I please be untied? I promise I can make you feel a lot better," he bribed me.

Heck, why not give the kid a shot? He can't escape anyways. And honestly I still have a bit left in me.

"Fine, but don't even think about escaping," I warned.

I snapped my fingers and he was freed from his restraints.

(Radar's POV)
I was a finally free of my restraints! Maybe, just maybe, if I made him feel good enough; he'll let me free! It's worth a shot.

He laid on his back waiting for me. I got on top of him with my face to his member. I started stroking him a bit and massaged his base. This caused him to groan in pleasure.

"You weren't lying, kid. Ah~" he said huskily.

I spit on the tip of his member and spread it all around his shaft. Without warning, I started sucking on his shaft while tapping on the head. I kissed down it his base and started licking it. He let out a masculine groan as I continued to tease him.

"Kid, please stop teasing me!" the Admin commanded.

"Ok, Daddy~" I purred teasingly.

He blushed when I said that. I chuckled before taking his length into my mouth. I started sucking him off while massaging the bit that didn't fit into my mouth. I have his base a tense squeeze as I sucked on his meaty member. His member twitched in my mouth, and I knew exactly what that meant. I continued to suck on his tasty member when he warned me,

"Ah~ Fuck, you're gonna make me cum~!"

I moaned at the taste of his cum already leaking out of his member. This sent vibrations down his member causing him to take a hand to the back of my head. He started quickly bobbing my head along his length as his climax drew closer. I pushed my head down as he let out a loud and husky moan.

"Fuck~" he moan as he released all he had into my mouth.

I took his member out of my mouth and swallows his cum, moaning at the taste. It was spicy, but fuck it, I love a bit of spice.

He panted as he tried to regain from his previous orgasm. I didn't allow him however, because I got on top of his groin and slammed myself down onto his member. I started riding him in the 'reverse cowgirl' positioned.

"Ah~" he moaned.

I teased him as I started going faster. I felt a wave of pain/pleasure go up my spine. The Admin has started spanking me as I rode him. I let him spank me and in return, I rode on him faster.

"Fuck yes, Daddy~" I moaned when he spanked me again.

I really hated doing this but I had to of I wanted to be free. I couldn't think much longer when I felt him ejaculate inside of my ass. He let out a loud groan as he did so. I got off of him as soon as he released his entire load. I waited while he laid on the bed panting.

As soon as he was done, he snapped his fingers and I was back with Jesse at the clock, fully clothed.

Jesse looked at me in shock.

"Radar, where were you buddy?" he asked.

"I'd rather not say," I answered.

"Well, it's good to have you back," Jesse said as he gave me a hug.

"It good to be back," I responded.

"Well, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we have a clock to retrieve!" Petra exclaimed.

"Let's talk about it later ok. For now we need to save Beacontown," Jesse said.

I nodded. I saw the admin (in his snowman form) watching me from behind. I shivered as I caught up to Jesse and the group. I really hope I never have to do something like that again.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @That_Immortal_Boy)
(Sorry if this one is trash, I almost ran out of ideas)