His Little 'Kitty' (Dan x Lizzie)

(Dan's POV)
It was late at night in our world. I snuck around the two story building as I was looking for my victim. I climbed up the ladder that was on the side of the house leading to her bedroom window. Once I was able to look through the window, I saw her.

There in the light pink bed, was Lizzie. She was curled up under the covers, sound asleep. I licked my lips and lowered my ski mask as I quietly opened the window and crawled into the house. I snuck up to the bed before slowly removing the covers. This caused Lizzie to stir as she turned to face me. Her eyes fluttered open before she flinched.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! Who are you?!" she asked worriedly.

I chuckled darkly, "I just want to have fun with you, sweetheart."

"What? No,no, no, back off perv!" she shouted at me.

I sighed through my ski mask, "Fine , we'll do this the hard way then."

She gulped and started to back away as I took a cloth out of my pocket. I quickly crawled up to her before placing the cloth over her mouth and nose. She held her breath and thrashed around for a couple minutes.

After a while, she breathed in the chloroform and her body started to relax. Only seconds later, was she fully unconscious. I smirked as I picked her up and carried her out of the house and to my underground bunker.

Once we arrived at my bunker, I placed her onto the ground and removed her nightgown. I threw it off to the side before taking out a pink and black cat lingerie, complete with ears and tail, out of my inventory. I put her in the lingerie before placing the ears on her head. Now, all I had to do was wait for her to get up.

About an hour later, Lizzie started to stir. She woke up with a groan as she sat up against the wall. When I noticed she was awake, I smirked as I walked up to her.

"Ah, you're finally awake," I said huskily, "Now let's have some fun~"

She gulped as I got down to her level. I pulled her by the waist and made her lay on the ground. I started to lean down before licking and sucking around her neck. She moaned as I started to suck on a certain spot on her neck.

"Ah~! Dan!" she moaned.

I pulled away and chuckled, "Is that your sweet-spot, babygirl?"

"Mhm~" she hummed with a nod.

I chuckled as I continued to suck on that spot. She moaned loudly and grabbed at the back of my head when I bit down on that certain spot. I pulled away, leaving a small hickey on her neck.

After admiring my work, I took the fabric on her chest and stuffed it between her breasts. Her breasts sucked it up like a vacuum as I leaned down towards them. I took one of her nipples into my mouth while my hands traveled down her sides and to her hips. I switched breasts after a while, causing Lizzie to sigh in bliss.

Once I got bored of sucking on her tits, I pulled away and made my way down to her covered womanhood. I pulled the piece of fabric aside before giving her entrance a good, long lick. I did this a couple times as she moaned and bucked her hips.

A little while later, Lizzie lifted her head and noticed the bulge forming in my pants.

"Hey Dan, can we switch positions~" she purred seductively.

I pulled away with a nod as I laid down on my back. She crawled on top of me, turning to face her leaking entrance to my face. I placed my hands on her thighs and continued my work. Meanwhile, she started to undo my jeans. She unbuttoned and unzipped them before reaching her hand inside and grabbing my manhood. She pulled it out of my jeans before she started to kiss along my shaft.