The Naïve Competitor (Hadrian x Nell)

(Hadrian's POV)
While working in my office one night, I had sent Mevia on a little errand for me since I was busy working on paperwork. I sighed, being slightly exhausted from running the Games all week. Honestly, if the stress of running the Games didn't kill me, my boredom would.

Just as I felt like passing out, I heard the doors to my office open. I looked up from my desk to see Mevia walking in with a short blonde teen. The young woman looked around nervously as Mevia looked up at me.

"I did what you asked," she said.

I nodded, "You sure did. Thank you, Mevia. You can head back to your quarters for the night."

Mevia nodded as she exited my office. I got up from my desk and smirked at the young woman in front of me. The young woman backed away a little as I took a hand to her shoulder.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked.

She gulped, "N-Nell, sir."

"Well Nell, welcome to the Builder Games! You'll be competing in a series of events, and if your team wins, you all get to go home." I explained.

Her eyes widened, "And what if we lose?!"

"Then you'll be sent to our quartz mines, darling. Until you get another chance, which takes quite some time," I chuckled darkly.

Nell gulped as I took my hand off her shoulder. I walked over to my desk and sat down, kicking my feet up on it. I placed my hand in my lap and watched as Nell ran up to the desk. She slammed her palms before leaning towards me.

"Is there anything I can do?! I don't want to be sent to the mines!" she begged.

I chuckled, "There is one thing. We can make a little deal if you'd like?"

"Anything! Just, please don't send me to the mines!" Nell exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Calm down, bucko. Here's the deal, I won't send you to the mines if you do me a favor when I ask for it."

"Of c-course!" Nell exclaimed, rapidly nodding her head.

I smirked as I got up from my desk. I took a hold of her shoulder before motioning her to follow me. She followed behind me as I led her to my quarters for the night.

Once we arrived, I shut the door and locked it behind us. Nell looked at me nervously as I picked her up by her waist. I walked her over to the bed before slamming her down onto it. She yelped as I started leaning in towards her neck. I licked and sucked around her neck, causing her to sigh in bliss.

"Ah~ Hadrian~" she moaned softly.

I pulled away from her neck and chuckled, "That's right, babygirl~ Say my name~"

She moaned softly as I continued to scout out her neck. A couple moments later, I found her sweet spot. She moaned loudly as I bit down harshly on her neck. I sucked on the spot, leaving s dark black and blue marking on her neck. Nell panted as I pulled away from her neck and leaned in towards her ear.

"Let that marking be a reminder of our deal~" I whispered huskily into her ear.

Nell nodded and winked, "Of course, Daddy~"

I chuckled as I got off of her. I sat up and undid my belt before sliding down my dress pants. I also slid down my boxers, causing my hardened member to spring up in the air. Nell's eyes widened as she crawled over to me.

Once she was face to face with it, she took a hold of it and gently stroked it up and down. I grunted as she started to place kisses along the shaft and tip. She swirled her tongue around the tip before engulfing my length. I took my hand to the back of her head as she started to bob her head up and down my member.