By Your Side (M. Jesse x Petra)

(Jesse's POV)
I watched as Petra crossed her arms and started to stare at the wall. She sighed as she started to look down at the floor. After a couple moments, she walked over to the window of the cabin. She placed her elbows on the windowsill, leaning on them as she looked outside.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said..." Petra started.

My eyes widened as I started to approach her. There was a long pause before she continued.

"About, how friendship is my thing. But, I don't think I can just stay put. You know... in Beacontown," she continued as she turned around to face me. "But, I-I don't want to lose you."

She walked up to me with her head bowed. She looked up at me with glassy eyes.

"You mean a lot to me, Jesse. I—"she said as she scratched the back of her head.

I could tell she felt like crying. Her dark brown eyes began to water at the corners.

"More than anyone else, you've been there," she continued. "And I— I don't want leave if it means... You're my best friend, Jesse"

I gave her a reassuring smile as I walked up to her. I place my hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'll be right there for you, Petra," I reassured her. "If you think you're place is out there, then so is mine."

She placed as hand up to her mouth. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. She started to sniffle a little bit she started to cry silently. She wiped her eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Jesse," she said softly, her voice cracking a bit.

Then, the soft crying started to come back. I tightened my hold around her as she placed her head in the crook of my neck. I smiled before patting her back a little.

"I'll always be by your side, Petra. I love you, and nothing will ever change that," I said softly.

She pulled away a little and looked up at me. I looked at her, smirking when I saw the light pink spread across her cheeks. She yelped softly before bowing her head in embarrassment. I grabbed her by the chin and made her look up at me. Without warning, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She jumped a little in shock before slowly melting in.

While we kissed, I started to lead her towards the beds. I laid her down on the red one as I crawled on top of her. Afterwards, I took my hand off her chin before pulling away from the kiss. She panted lightly as I took my hand and cupped her cheek.

"Let me show you my love, Petra~" I said huskily.

She nodded, "O-of course!"

I took my free hand before taking it to her hips. I took my hand off her cheek before trailing it down to the edge on her armor. She blushed madly as I slipped off her armor chestplate and pants. Once her armor was off, I started to trail my hand under her shirt. I rubbed her torso a little before trailing my hand down into her shorts.

After I did this, I found her clit and waisted no more time. I rubbed it slowly and gently, causing her to sigh in bliss. When I started to go a little faster, her sighs turned into soft moans.

"Ah~ Jesse!" Petra moaned.

I chuckled a little at that, "Does that feel good, huh my babygirl?~"

"Fuck yes, just keep doing that!" she exclaimed.

I smirked as I started to pick up my pace a little  bit. My fingers started to move faster and fast with each passing second. While I rubbed her clit, I took my free hand and pulled down her shorts and panties. I discarded them onto the floor before inserting my fingers into her core. I pumped them in and out quickly, causing her to scream in pleasure.

After a couple moments, I felt her inner walls tightening around my fingers. Her core throbbed as I forced my fingers deeper into her core. She moaned loudly before taking a hold of my wrist. She leaned her head back on the pillows, her free hand clawing at the bedsheets.

"Ah! Jesse, you're going to make me cum~" she warned before moaning loudly.

I chuckled darkly as I kept on to finger her tight, throbbing core

(Petra's POV)
I felt a wave of pleasure shoot up my core as Jesse continued to finger my desperately aching core. I felt my walls contracting around his fingers as I drew closer to my climax.

All of a sudden, I felt a strong tug in my core. I dug my nails into Jesse's wrist before moaning loudly. My juices sprayed out of me, staining the red bedsheets. I let go of Jesse wrist as he pulled his fingers out of my core. He cleaned them off, moaning at the taste if my juices.

"Damn, you're pretty sweet~" he said huskily.

I blushed as he took his hands to the bottom of my shirt. He lifted it over my head before throwing it onto the floor with my shorts and panties. After that, he made quick work of my bra, discarding of that as well.

Once I was completely naked, Jesse started to undo his suspenders. As he slid them off, he looked at me with a wide smirk on his face. I stared into his dark emerald green eyes as he bared his body right in front of me. When he finished undressing, I felt how his manhood started to rub up against my labia.

"Jesse~ Ah~" I moaned softly.

Jesse smirked as he took a hold of his shaft. He positioned the tip in front of my entrance before sighing. He looked me in the eyes, and I nodded, signaling that I was ready for him to take me. Then, he slowly started to insert his manhood into my core. I yelped a bit as my arms and legs wrapped themselves around him. I pulled him close, forcing his manhood into my core. He stopped once he was fully inside and waited.

After a couple moments, Jesse pulled out before reinserting himself into me. I moaned loudly as his manhood hit my g-spot softly. He smiled as he started to speed up a little bit. He kept hitting my g-spot, making me moan loudly with each thrust. He kept speeding up his pace, grabbing my hips while doing so.

As he thrusted into me, he started to trail his hands from my waist up to my bare breasts. Once he reached them, he started to squeeze and massage them a bit. He occasionally pinched my nipple, causing me to sigh in bliss.

Suddenly, my walls completely tightened around his manhood. I arched my back and moaned loudly as he slammed into me one last time. He grunted softly before pulling me close. My juices milked his manhood as he filled my womb with his seed. We both panted heavily as we stared into each other's eyes.

"You're lucky, I'm on the pill!" I said while panting.

Jesse chuckled hoarsely, "Almost forgot about that. I guess I got a bit distracted by your beauty~"

"Oh you, stop that!~" I purred as I took a hold of his chin.

He chuckled before leaning in and kissing me. I melted in as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close. As we kissed. he pulled his manhood out of me. Our sore sexes grazed against each other, causing us both to grunt in the kiss.

Not long after that, Jesse and I pulled away from the kiss. A string of saliva connected our lips as we pulled away from each other. Jesse let go of me before helping me off the bed. We both proceeded to change. Afterwards, we continued on our search for Fred's weapon that could defeat Romeo once and for all.

After a while of searching, Jesse finally found something. He picked up a hardcover book that had a cyan cover.

"Hey Petra, I think I found Fred's journal!" Jesse called out to me.

I quickly rushed over and looked at the thing. I couldn't actually believe Jesse had managed to find it so quick. He opened it and started to turn the pages, reading each entry Fred had made in it. There were mentions of how disputes between him, Xara, and Romeo started to draw them all further and further apart. That explained a bit about the three different towns that were now left for ruin.

After a while of reading, Jesse finally hit the last page. There was a code in it. The code was #POTATO451. Jesse and I were a bit confused, but we knew that it had to mean something. Now that we had the key, it was time to save Beacontown from Romeo's clutches.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Playni)