A Unique Apology (Romeo x Xara)

(Xara's POV)
I tried to storm out of the room while Romeo was on my tail. I just wanted to be left alone, yet he just couldn't understand that. He can't seem to leave well enough alone. None of this would have happened if he'd just kept his mouth shut! Now you're probably thinking "Why are you acting like this Xara?".

Well, here's the rundown. This morning, I was just peacefully trying to eat my breakfast and drink my coffee. But that was all interrupted by Romeo. He had sat across from me and started trying to talk to me, though I was having none of it. I tried to ignore him, until he brought up Fred. He knows that's a very sensitive topic for me, so I had told him to shut up and leave me alone.

That wasn't the last I heard of him though. He's been following me around the entire day, trying to apologize to me. I've tried to tell him to drop it, but he refuses to listen to me. So here I am, storming away from him once again. I walked straight into my room, slamming the door behind me.

"Xara, we need to talk!" Romeo said, loudly knocking on the door.

I scowled angrily, "Go away, Romeo! I don't care what you have to say!"

Romeo sighed as he walked away from the door. I sighed in relief as I flopped down onto the bed.  I finally allowed myself to relax, knowing he wouldn't bother me again for a while.

After about an hour or two, I heard someone open the door. They walked straight into my room, shutting and locking the door behind them. I lifted my head as I groaned in annoyance. I watched as Romeo walked over and sat down next to me.

"When will you learn to leave me alone?" I asked, sitting up with an annoyed look on my face.

Romeo sighed, "Look Xara, I wanted to apologize to you... for everything with the fight and Fred's death..."

"Don't bring that up!" I shouted at him, "You know I'll never get over it!"

Before I could shout at him anymore, Romeo cupped my cheek. Without hesitation, Romeo leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was in shock at first as Romeo wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me onto his lap before lying down on his back.

After he did so, I easily melted in, wrapping my arms around his neck. We sat there for a couple moments while embracing each other.

While we kissed, I felt something start poking my thigh. A couple moments later, we pulled away from the kiss. I looked down, blushing when I saw the large bulge in Romeo's pants. Romeo chuckled as he took a hold of my chin and made me look up at him.

"Aw, you look so adorable like this~" Romeo chuckled huskily.

I stuttered, "I- Um-"

Romeo chuckled as he leaned in and kissed me again. This time, I melted into the kiss instantly. I was so focused on the kiss, I didn't realize Romeo had trailed a hand up my shirt. I felt him grab one of my covered breasts which caused me to moan in the kiss. We pulled away from the kiss as I let out a soft gasp.

Not long after pulling away, Romeo sat us up in the bed. He ripped my shirt off before throwing it off of the bed and onto the floor. He wasted no time doing the same to my bra as well. Once he did that, He took one of his hands onto my breast again while he took the other into his mouth. He started to gently massage and suck on them, switching every couple moments.

As he did this, Romeo started to harshly pinch my nipple. He also started to bite down on my breast, causing me to yelp loudly. I felt butterflies in my core as he did this. The feeling was so new and confusing, but at the same time, I kind of liked it. Suddenly Romeo stopped sucking and massaging my breasts.

"Romeo, what are you doing?" I asked.

Romeo chuckled, "Just relax, cutie~ I think you'll like what happens next~"

I blushed madly as he started to undo my jeans. When he got them undone, he took a hold of them and my panties before ripping them off my body. Afterwards, he threw them onto the floor with my bra and shirt.

(Romeo's POV)
Once I had completely stripped Xara of her clothing, I started to teasingly lift up my shirt. I took it off quickly before throwing it off to the side. I looked back down to see Xara to see her eying my chest. She was blushing madly at the sight of my bare chest.

"Does someone like what she sees?" I asked huskily.

Xara stuttered, "R-Romeo..."

I chuckled as I started to remove my pants and boxers. Xara nervously looked away as my hardened member sprang out, lightly smacking against her womanhood. I immediately threw my pants and boxers off to the side before taking a hold of my member. She bit her lower lip nervously as I positioned my member in front of her entrance. I leaned in and kissed her, causing her to jump in shock before melting in.

While she was distracted by the kiss, I started to insert my tip into her entrance. She moaned in the kiss as more of my length started to go into her core. Her inner walls contracted around my member as I stood still for a couple moments. After a couple moments, I slowly pulled out of her before pushing back in.

"Ah~ Romeo!" Xara moaned.

I smirked as I started to slowly move in and out of her core. I groaned huskily as my member was being massaged by her core. As a response, Xara wrapped her arms and legs around me. She pulled herself as close as I slowly thrusted in and out of her core.

After a minute or so, Xara started to beg for me to go faster and harder. No matter how hard she begged, I decided to tease her a little more. Instead of speeding up, I started to slow down even more as I took my hand to her clit. I rubbed it slowly and teasingly, making her become very flustered and wet. She let out a low growl of annoyance at my pace to which I responded with a chuckle.

Right as she was about to say something, I pulled my hand away from her clit and slammed into her core. This caused her to gasp in shock from the sudden change in pace. Her inner walls tightened harshly as I rammed her as hard as I could. I felt her core start throbbing painfully as my member went deeper and deeper into her core.

"Yes Romeo~ Just like that!~" Xara moaned loudly.

I smirked, "Just enjoy yourself, cutie~"

"I- Ah~"

As I thrusted in and out of her at an animalistic pace, I felt how her inner walls fully contracted around my member. Her core throbbed, begging for more as we were

nearing our climaxes. Before I knew it, I could feel my core begging for a release as well. This drove me wild, causing me to ram into her harder and hitting her g-spot violently. In response, Xara started to buck her hips violently while arching her back.

Suddenly I could barely hold myself back as I reached my climax. I unwrapped her arms and legs from around me before throwing her legs onto my shoulders. I also took a hold of her wrists, pinning them above her head. Xara blushed madly as I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Unlike before, Xara immediately melted in as we hit our limit.

Then, I slammed back into her one last time as I shot my seed into her core. Xara screamed as her juices milked my member. Once her walls had let go of my member, I quickly pulled out. I started to pump my member, causing the rest of my seed to shoot onto her bare stomach and chest. Not long after, we untangled ourselves and laid down in the bed.

"How was that for an apology?" I asked, chuckling huskily.

Xara sighed, "It's good enough, I guess..."

"I'll take that~" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I pulled her close to me as she giggled softly. She placed her head and a hand on my chest before slowly dozing off. It didn;t take long for her to finally give in and pass out on my chest. When I noticed this, I chuckled before covering up in the blanket and sheets.

Once Xara woke up, she wasn't angry at me any more. In fact, she had actually apologized to me for snapping at me and not talking about everything. I forgave her quickly before convincing her to talk to me about everything. Soon after talking, her mind was fully cleared up thanks to my unique apology.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @PixieRose3)