Competitor Companions (Em x Nell)

(Nell's POV)
After another long and exhausting game of Extreme Spleef, everyone was about ready for a break. Unfortunately, this would never happen, mainly because of Hadrian being in power. I just can't wait for someone to come along and kick him out of power. I huffed as I plopped down onto the bed. My arms and legs ached and my body was sore all over.

"Ugh, why can't we catch a break!" Em whined as she sat on the bed with me.

I shrugged, "I don't know brah. Hadrian's just a dick I guess."

Em chuckled, "I didn't expect you to say that."

"It's true tho, I don't know how Tim dealt with that asshole," I responded.

Em sighed, "Yeah, he must have had it rough."

We sat there for a while, relaxing our bodies from the intense game. A couple minutes later, Em got up from the bed and grabbed a towel before heading into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her before the sound of the shower sounded in the bathroom. I picked up a book and opened it as I laid my head on a pillow.

After a few minutes, Em finally came out of the shower. She was wrapped in a towel as she nervously walked out of the bathroom. I blushed when I looked up from my book and saw this.

"Um, could you look away, please?" Em said, gesturing me to look away.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, "Okay..."

I turned away as she started to make her way towards the dresser. I turned to take a peek, and my face turned as red as a tomato. Her butt and thighs were big and voluptuous. I was almost jealous in a way. I stared for a couple moments as she started to get her clothes.

After a minute of staring, I got off the bed and quietly snuck up behind her. I removed my clothing before grabbing onto her waist. I pressed my bare chest and torso against her, running my hands up her sides.

"Nell, stop~" Em said softly.

I smirked, "Why should I brah?"

"Nell~ Someone's going to catch us!" Em warned, a moan coming out of her mouth.

She turned to face me before placing her hands on my ass. She lifted me up to that I was now face to face with her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her torso. We leaned in towards each other before our lips locked with one another. We slid our tongues into the other's mouth. Our tongues explore every part of our partner's warm, wet cavern.

After a while, we pulled away from the kiss as we gasped for air. A small string of saliva draping from our lips. She carried me over to the bed before placing me on it. My arms unwrapped from around her neck as she adjusted my lower body so my butt was half off the bed. She leaned down so that her face was right in front of my now wet womanhood. She used two of her fingers to spread my labia before giving my entrance and long, teasing lick.

"Ah~!" I moaned. "Just like that, Em!~"

She smirked as she continued to lick my clit. While licking my clit, she took the two fingers she was using to spread my labia into my core. She started to pump her fingers in and out in unison with her licking. This caused me to moan out and buck my hips.

After a couple minutes of her licking and pumping her fingers, I felt my insides starting to throb as it begged for a release. Her fingers started to hit the deepest parts of of my core. Her fingers hit my g-spot, causing me to go ballistic. I moaned as my juices sprayed out onto the bed, on her fingers, and into her mouth. She pulled away and pulled her fingers out of me. I panted as she placed me further onto the bed. She crawled on top of me and leaned in towards my ear.

"You ready for more, princess?~" she whispered seductively into my ear. causing me to shiver.

(Em's POV)
Nell shivered as I pulled away from her ear. I made my way down to her bare breasts before grabbing onto them. I massaged them a bit as I leaned in and started to kiss her neck. She sighed as I started to trail my kisses towards her breasts. I removed one of my hands before replacing it with my mouth. I licked and sucked on her nipple, causing her to moan in bliss.

After a little bit, I switched breasts and started to suck on her other one. This caused her to moan loudly as she grabbed at the back of my head. She placed my hair in a ponytail in her fist. She tugged at it as I continued to suck on her breast.

Once I got bored of suckling on her breast, I sat up and took something out of my inventory. Nell blushed madly when I took out a lime green vibrator out of my inventory. I placed it between our clits before turning the thing on. We both moaned loudly as the vibration from the device pleasured our clits.

"Oh, fuck~!" Nell moaned.

I hissed in pleasure, "Yes, mph~"

I leaned down and started to kiss her on the lips, to which Nell returned. Both of our tongues fought for dominance, deepening the kiss. Of course, I won and my tongue took over as it explored her inner cavern.

After a while, we both started to buck our hips uncontrollably as we pulled away from the kiss. Our legs started to quiver and our clits throbbed painfully. Our womanhoods convulsed as they started dripping with some juices. Suddenly, we couldn't handle it anymore and were trying to warn the other.

"Em, ugh~ I'm cumming!" Nell moaned out.

I grunted, "Yes Nell, cum for me~"

We both moaned in unison. We held each other close as we released our juices onto the toy and the bed. The sheets were soaked with our love juices as it squirted out of us.

After sitting there panting for a while, we both pulled away from each other. I placed the vibrator back into my inventory, exhausted from our love making. I laid down next to Nell as she got on top of me. She cuddled up to me, toying with my still bare breasts.

While cuddling, someone opened the door and walked into our dorm. We desperately scattered to cover up our shame. Our eyes widened when we realized it was our teammate, Herzog. His eyes widened when he realized what was going on.

"Oh my Notch. What the fuck is wring with you two!?" he asked annoyed.

I gulped, "Um, can you please get out of our dorm?"

"Yeah, you aren't even supposed to be in here!" Nell exclaimed, annoyed.

Then, Mevia walked into the dorm. Her look gave off the vibe that she wasn't going to take shit from anyone.

"What the hell is all the yelling about?" she asked sternly.

Herzog scowled, "They were having—"

"Woah, woah. No, he walked into our dorm without knocking and knowing he isn't supposed to be in here!" I interrupted Herzog.

Mevia rolled her eyes. She grabbed Herzog's arm before leading him out of the room. While she was gone, Nell and I quickly got dressed in our pajamas. We sat on the bed and cuddled up next to each other on the bed, with our arms wrapped around each other.

After a couple minutes, Mevia came back into the dorm. She looked a bit shocked but at the same time, a little amused? She shook her head, humming in amusement before walking up to the bed.

"You know if you don't want to be caught, you need to be more quiet," she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Nell and I gave each other a nervous look before turning our heads to face Mevia again.

"You aren't going to tell Hadrian or Otto are you?" Nell asked nervously.

Mevia chuckled, "Of course not! What you do in the dorm is your business. Otto wouldn't give a shit even if he was the one that caught you. Just a warning, be a bit more careful next time."

We both nodded as she got up from the bed and started to make her way out of the dorm room. We both gave a small sigh of relief before snuggling up under the blankets and going to sleep for a long game the following day.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)