To Save His People (Petra x Harry)

(This the sequel to Petra x M. White Pumpkin)

(Petra's POV)
I sighed in relief as I walked back home. As I was walking around the town, I heard someone calling for me. I immediately looked up to see who it was. That's when I saw Jesse and the rest of the group standing at the fountain. I quickly made my way over to them before Jesse practically tackled me to the ground. I chuckled as Jesse blushed and got off of me. He motioned for us to follow him. As we walked around, Jesse turned to face me.

"Hey Petra, mind if I ask a quick question?" Jesse asked me.

I looked over him and nodded, "Sure, hit me."

"Well we were all wondering, where were you when you, me, and Lukas visited the temple?" Jesse asked worriedly.

"I had another patron and needed to do the trade," I answered easily.

Jesse sighed in relief, "That's good, you kind of just ran off on us. You had us worried for a minute."

After that, we all just continued to walk in silence. For all they knew, I was the most trusted trader around. Little did the know about my secret when I have a male patron. It's a good thing all my male patrons keep my little "services" a secret. I shook off the thought as we continued to walk and goof off. Soon, we had reached the temple. As soon as got to my room, I flopped onto the bed and passed out.

The next morning I woke up nice and energized. I rummaged through my inventory before pulling out the second letter. I skimmed through it seeing that they needed a redstone kit. I took an apple before stuffing it into my mouth and grabbing my trusty golden sword along with a pickaxe. I rushed out of the temple and headed to my next destination, Crown Mesa.

Once I arrived, I noticed that I was in the middle of the desert, but when I looked down, there was a sand path. I curiously followed the path, hoping that it would lead to my destination. When I reached the village, I noticed that there were mobs around, but they were peaceful? I watch as a zombie was helping one of them carry some materials over to a blank plot. Some of the people looked nice, while others just stared at me coldly.

Suddenly, they all snapped and became hostile. They started charging for me, in which case I ran away. I found a small, quiet entrance and ran towards it. Once I got there, someone took a hold of me. I tried to break free, crying out as I clawed at their arms.

"Be quiet, or else they'll hear us!" someone said in a whisper-shout.

I twisted around and noticed that the person was a male. They also had a name tag on with the name "Harry" written on it. I recognized the name from the second letter and sighed in relief as Harry let go of me.

"Sorry about that, I'm Petra," I said.

Harry sighed as well, "Look, I'm sorry too. You see, everyone in this town was chipped a while back. That's why I needed the redstone kit from you, to save my people."

That's when Harry motioned for me to follow him. I nodded as we snuck over to a weird red-glowing entrance. Harry led me inside and that's when I saw what he had meant. We were inside of the thing that had enslaved the town. Suddenly, a red screen with a face popped up.

"Welcome Harry, I have been expecting you!" the computer thing said.

Harry scowled, "Let my people go, PAMA!"

"Try me, pathetic human!" PAMA mocked.

Harry cried out as he ran towards a weird glowing block on the center of the machine. I rushed up behind him, a couple spiders following on my tail. Harry grunted as he tugged on the block. I took a hold of the thing and started yanking as well.